kira pika single!

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

DaShen

Lifer
Dec 1, 2000
Originally posted by: uhohs
Originally posted by: DrPizza
I agree. Everyone has different tastes. But, you don't see other members with a new thread every day with a link to a different rock video, and especially by the same one or two groups. For at least the next week or so, please just update your OP in this thread if you have new songs.

For the rest of you: personal attacks will not be tolerated. Don't like the OP's music? Then limit your response to comments about the quality of the music. Better yet, don't even look in his jpop threads. I'm sick of cleaning up the thread crapping and personal attacks in these threads. -Anandtech Moderator DrPizza

everyday? i make maybe 2 or 3 of these type of threads a month. :(

BUT THEN YOU FREAKING BUMP THE THREAD EVERY DAY!!!!! THAT IS RIDICULOUS...

If you just posted the thread and left it at that, then fine, but once the thread starts to die, you bump it again. Just stop!!!

You and a few other people are the reason I stopped checking Anandtech as much.

DrPizza

Administrator Elite Member Goat Whisperer
Mar 5, 2001
www.slatebrookfarm.com
Originally posted by: DaShen

If you just posted the thread and left it at that, then fine, but once the thread starts to die, you bump it again. Just stop!!!

What on earth are you talking about? This thread sat for 2 WEEKS without anyone bumping it. Then, rather than the OP making a new thread, he posted another video in this thread. 12 days later (today), the thread was bumped once by the OP, followed by 5 more replies (including this one.) THREE of those 5 replies were by YOU!

hiromizu

Diamond Member
Jul 6, 2007
Originally posted by: 1prophet
i'm :( because this song is still stuck in my head. :(

Here, this might help clear your head.

Maybe not safe for work:

Koda Kumi feat.Mr.Blistah - Candy (subs)

i'm not a koda kumi fan. in fact i dislike her. :Q

Yea she might be too old for ya n stuff. You know, it isn't too out of the ordinary for a middle aged guy to enjoy this stuff in Japan as lolitaphilia is somewhat socially accepted there. You should move there and live in Akihabara and eat your heart out.

uhohs

Diamond Member
Oct 29, 2005
her age has nothing to do with it, it's the dirty whore image/act that makes me sick.

Ricemarine

Lifer
Sep 10, 2004
Ok who brought this thread back from the dead...
AHHHH...
Hana wo pun!!!!!

That better have not been in the top 10 in Oricon...

Parasitic

Diamond Member
Aug 17, 2002
What's this?
Am I so behind on the times now?
Who are these people? Why do they look like they're 13?

Flammable

Platinum Member
Mar 3, 2007
Originally posted by: DrPizza
Originally posted by: DaShen

What on earth are you talking about? This thread sat for 2 WEEKS without anyone bumping it. Then, rather than the OP making a new thread, he posted another video in this thread. 12 days later (today), the thread was bumped once by the OP, followed by 5 more replies (including this one.) THREE of those 5 replies were by YOU!

:Q

alimoalem

Diamond Member
Sep 22, 2005
Originally posted by: Dogo
wtf.. how can you watch that long enough for it to get stuck in your head?

qft. actually, i agree with what everyone else is saying.