kira pika single!

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

kedlav

Aug 2, 2006
Originally posted by: jrenz
You're one sad motherfucker.

QFT. Oh, and I'm glad my speakers weren't on. The look of that just screamed "OMGWTFBBQ,' I don't ever want to hear it

Oct 4, 2004
3 seconds into the video and I must ponder this aloud: why does that thing look like a penis?
15 seconds in: Close Tab.

Somebody get this man a couple of Rage Against the Machine or Black Sabbath CDs. Life is too short to waste time over such craptastic 'music'.

uhohs

Diamond Member
Oct 29, 2005
Originally posted by: theprodigalrebel
3 seconds into the video and I must ponder this aloud: why does that thing look like a penis?

Somebody get this man a couple of Rage Against the Machine or Black Sabbath CDs. Life is too short to waste time over such craptastic 'music'.

sorry, i don't care for that type of crappy music. :Q

zoiks

Lifer
Jan 13, 2000
Originally posted by: uhohs

sorry, i don't care that type of crappy music. :Q

Huh? You think your taste in music is superb?

uhohs

Diamond Member
Oct 29, 2005
Originally posted by: zoiks

my point is that everyone has different tastes in music. it's retarded to call other people's music crap.

and i guess ever since the profanity filter has been turned off, the whole "change in culture" thing is over.

DrPizza

Administrator Elite Member Goat Whisperer
Mar 5, 2001
www.slatebrookfarm.com
I WANT TO BUY A THOUSAND COPIES OF THIS SINGLE AND BUILD A HOUSE OUT OF THEM

I understand it now: you're just posting these threads for attention. And, you're trying to get a response from some of the other people here. In a sense, you're trolling in a rather bizarre manner. And, I guess I have to admit, you're trying to make a point about music, I'm not quite sure what that point is though.

Nonetheless, personal attacks are not allowed. Thus, this thread is being cleansed.

uhohs

Diamond Member
Oct 29, 2005
i post these threads in hopes that a few will like it and become curious of this genre of music. o.o

zoiks

Lifer
Jan 13, 2000
Originally posted by: zoiks

my point is that everyone has different tastes in music. it's retarded to call other people's music crap.

and i guess ever since the profanity filter has been turned off, the whole "change in culture" thing is over.

Wow. Can you read what you posted in response to theprodigalrebel. You're a hypocrite in the most apparent sense.

uhohs

Diamond Member
Oct 29, 2005
sarcasm to prove a point.

notice the :Q face?
he called the music i like crappy, so i called the type he likes crappy.
EVERYONE IS DIFFERENT. one person's crap is another's treasure and vice versa.

DrPizza

Administrator Elite Member Goat Whisperer
Mar 5, 2001
www.slatebrookfarm.com
I agree. Everyone has different tastes. But, you don't see other members with a new thread every day with a link to a different rock video, and especially by the same one or two groups. For at least the next week or so, please just update your OP in this thread if you have new songs.

For the rest of you: personal attacks will not be tolerated. Don't like the OP's music? Then limit your response to comments about the quality of the music. Better yet, don't even look in his jpop threads. I'm sick of cleaning up the thread crapping and personal attacks in these threads. -Anandtech Moderator DrPizza

lupi

Lifer
Apr 8, 2001
Originally posted by: DrPizza
I agree. Everyone has different tastes. But, you don't see other members with a new thread every day with a link to a different rock video, and especially by the same one or two groups. For at least the next week or so, please just update your OP in this thread if you have new songs.

For the rest of you: personal attacks will not be tolerated. Don't like the OP's music? Then limit your response to comments about the quality of the music. Better yet, don't even look in his jpop threads. I'm sick of cleaning up the thread crapping and personal attacks in these threads. -Anandtech Moderator DrPizza

Then how-a-bout keeping him to a single thread instead of constantly making new ones on the same subject.

Read what you just quoted - Anandtech Moderator DrPizza

uhohs

Diamond Member
Oct 29, 2005
Originally posted by: DrPizza

everyday? i make maybe 2 or 3 of these type of threads a month. :(