Kimchi is disgusting....

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Bibimbobby

Apr 9, 2022
Kimchi smells exactly like the stuff that squirts out of my dog's anal glands after they've been impacted for awhile. I will not be confirming that they taste identical as well, but I suspect they do.

• Wow
Reactions: BudAshes

Lanyap

Elite Member
Dec 23, 2000
Yum. I have a jar in my fridge. I’ll be eating some tonight. It’s a great probiotic. It’s similar to sauerkraut but with different spices.

Reactions: Captante

MrSquished

Lifer
Jan 14, 2013
For Chrismas my sister got me a selection of Mom in Law's kimchi - their two kinds of Napa, a Daikon Radish one and a White Napa version. All so good. Plus they make some really good Gochujang sauces as well that were in that. Definitely recommended. I usually just buy the regular stuff they have at Hmart but it was a nice change of pace.

Reactions: Captante

lxskllr

No Lifer
Nov 30, 2004
I've been getting wegmans kimchi lately. That's currently my favorite.

ponyo

Lifer
Feb 14, 2002
Like many fermented food or drink, kimchi is an acquired taste. But once you acquire the taste, it can become an addiction. For me, I can't imagine my life without kimchi. Which is why I make my own because nobody cares as much or can make it better than me.