Kimbo Slice vs. Bear

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

sonambulo

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2004
Originally posted by: Josh
Who would win in a brawl?

Pics:

Kimbo or Bear

Never been in the woods before? A bear would destroy a human being in a fight.

For quite some time Bears were considered the only real competition humans had in the animal kingdom and for good reason. They are not something to fuck with.

adairusmc

Diamond Member
Jul 24, 2006
Originally posted by: Howard
Originally posted by: Ns1
Originally posted by: Pacfanweb
A friend of mine went to Alaska to hunt. He was in a tree, and a brown bear was at the creek nearby. He shot the bear in the chest with a compound bow and one of those bad-ass arrows. It hit the bear's breast bone, and all it did was piss the bear off. Probably made him sore for a couple of days.

What would happen to Kimbo's fist if he hit a bear?

It would spawn an asshole and start shitting bricks
i lol'd

:thumbsup:

:laugh:

zinfamous

No Lifer
Jul 12, 2006
Originally posted by: edro
I have heard that a hard punch to the nose will make most wild animals flee, including sharks.

I eagerly await the results of your upcoming experiments.

AnMig

Golden Member
Nov 7, 2000
Bears---Beets----Battlestar Galactica

Fact Bears can climb up trees faster than they can run (not sure about this Dwight quote)

randay

Lifer
May 30, 2006
depends, I think the bear would throw a knee and then be disqualified, so kimbo would be the winner in that case.

alkemyst

No Lifer
Feb 13, 2001
Originally posted by: Pale Rider
Originally posted by: Pale Rider
Who needs a bear? This cop already beat his ass.

I'd hardly call that an ass whooping and that was when Kimbo had NO real training whatsoever and would go into his fights stoned, Sean Gannon's face wasn't exactly looking too great at the end of the fight either...when Kimbo looked fine he was just completely worn out from the fight lasting so long (as normally for him they last a minute or so) - and that is where the formal training comes in.

Kimbo is lying on his back KO'd at the end of the video. What more do you want? You KO someone, you whooped his ass, period.

And people get better with time.

I like the losers that talk as if they could take this fighters on themselves.

Captante

Lifer
Oct 20, 2003
A large raccoon would do some serious damage & good sized badger would pretty much destroy any unarmed human never mind what even a small bear would do.

Josh

Lifer
Mar 20, 2000
Originally posted by: Captante
A large raccoon would do some serious damage & good sized badger would pretty much destroy any unarmed human never mind what even a small bear would do.

I think Kimbo beats a badger/raccoon

BudAshes

Lifer
Jul 20, 2003

Yeah one good kick and those things would be in trouble.

Josh

Lifer
Mar 20, 2000

Captante

Lifer
Oct 20, 2003

Ever seen what a large (approx 30lb) raccoon can do to a pack of 100lb+ bloodhounds when cornered? Yes the raccoon will ultimately get ripped to shreads, but several of the dogs will be a bloody mess before its over & Kimbo might not fare as well as the dog-pack since he'ed have the critters undivided attention. (and be far too slow to deliver an effective kick or punch)

Badgers however are a bit too small to get ahold of a human in a critical area so lets go with a Wolverine instead ... large males have been known to kill an adult moose & Kimbo wouldn't stand a chance.