Kanye West is not well

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Pens1566

Lifer
Oct 11, 2005
1. Candace Owens covers up for Kanye's ridiculous statements
2. Owens' husband is CEO of Parler
3. Kanye buys failing internet echo chamber

Nah, they're not grifting anything off of a really unstable super rich human here at all ...

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999
Kane West is of no importance. That anybody knows his name or wastes to seconds of thought about him is a tribute to the emptiness of modern day humanity's souls. He is a product of human depravity and media's lust for eyeballs to generate revenue from ads. The world is like a beach littered with empty shells. Have you stuck your snorkel beak into the latest news about the Kardashians? I read you can see AI generated pictures of what they would look like absent their plastic surgeries. God I hope they would be as ugly as me. Slurp slurp slurp.

Indus

Diamond Member
May 11, 2002
Kane West is of no importance. That anybody knows his name or wastes to seconds of thought about him is a tribute to the emptiness of modern day humanity's souls. He is a product of human depravity and media's lust for eyeballs to generate revenue from ads. The world is like a beach littered with empty shells. Have you stuck your snorkel beak into the latest news about the Kardashians? I read you can see AI generated pictures of what they would look like absent their plastic surgeries. God I hope they would be as ugly as me. Slurp slurp slurp.

I think he's a spoiler candidate with a vendetta ever since Obama called him a jackass (rightly so I might add).

So for the guy who loves rap music, doesn't research and listens to Kanye.. he does make a difference.

To 0.01% of the population.

Unfortunately some races are determined by less than 10,000 votes in which 150+ million vote.

That can make a difference.

How do you counter him? Not sure you can really unless people get their heads out of their asses.

Reactions: dank69 and cytg111

cytg111

Lifer
Mar 17, 2008
I think he's a spoiler candidate with a vendetta ever since Obama called him a jackass (rightly so I might add).

So for the guy who loves rap music, doesn't research and listens to Kanye.. he does make a difference.

To 0.01% of the population.

Unfortunately some races are determined by less than 10,000 votes in which 150+ million vote.

That can make a difference.

How do you counter him? Not sure you can really unless people get their heads out of their asses.
Exactly, its not what filler they’ve stuffed their arses with this week, its the platform and reach they have.

Reactions: Indus

uallas5

Golden Member
Jun 3, 2005
Yeah, he's really...odd.

I guess this covers more-or-less the same things

This is an interesting point, though

I mean, it reminds me of some other celebs who went very strange. Bobby Fischer, the chess genius, for example, became very anti-Semitic, despite himself being Jewish. Then there's David Icke, the sports-presenter not-at-all-genius - no idea what his 'issue' is, but he very suddenly turned from Alan Partridge into Lydon Larouche.

Oh, and Sinnead O'Connor went rather odd in a similar way (no anti-Semitism, to be fair).

I don't know if you can separate the bigotry and the mental health stuff as simply as that psychologist says - it's as if the bigotry is just out there in the culture but the mentally unwell are prone to pick it up and run with it. Not sure how much that's a choice they can be held morally culpable for or not.
There's some REALLY wacked stuff in the parts that were edited out, this Forbes article has a good list.

My favorite:

In one unaired clip, West claimed that “fake children”—who he said were professional actors–had been placed in his home to manipulate and “sexualize” his four children with former wife Kim Kardashian, adding one of the alleged imposters was the “so-called son” of an associate, according to Motherboard.

Kanye West Made Troubling Claims In Leaked Unaired Interview Footage (forbes.com)

• Wow
Reactions: hal2kilo and pmv

borosp1

Apr 12, 2003
Kanye like Trump are extreme delusional narcist that believe the world revolves around them. Its 100% a mental illness in that they cannot see through their own bullshit they are spewing as their minds are mush with delusion and grandeur.

eelw

Diamond Member
Dec 4, 1999
Indeed. I didn’t even know he changed his name to Ye

ch33zw1z

Lifer
Nov 4, 2004
There's some REALLY wacked stuff in the parts that were edited out, this Forbes article has a good list.

My favorite:

In one unaired clip, West claimed that “fake children”—who he said were professional actors–had been placed in his home to manipulate and “sexualize” his four children with former wife Kim Kardashian, adding one of the alleged imposters was the “so-called son” of an associate, according to Motherboard.

Kanye West Made Troubling Claims In Leaked Unaired Interview Footage (forbes.com)

still not as far out there as the average conservative conspiracy

Linux23

Lifer
Apr 9, 2000
Well...yeah. This was known for over a decade at this point.
Well, his mom, his best friend passed away. I can imagine all of the demons this young man is facing. Yes I said I can imagine what he's going through.

Being famous just compounds his mental health issues even further because you don't know if the people who supposedly has your back is in it to help you or to help themselves in your most vulnerable moment in time.

I'm not going to excuse him for some of the things he's said or done in the past but I hope that someone, anyone that truly loves him will confront him and try and get the help that he so desperately needs right now.

Captante

Lifer
Oct 20, 2003
Then should be easy to provide a couple of links to said research. Thx.

Yep.... 10 seconds with Google did the trick! ;)

Long-Term Effects of Bipolar Disorder (WebMD)

Research shows bipolar disorder may damage the brain over time. Experts think it’s because you slowly lose amino acids. They help build the proteins that make up the insulation around your neurons.

Over time, bipolar disorder may affect:

• Memory
  • Concentration
  • Attention
  • Overall executive-function (impulse control, organization, planning)
Your frontal lobe also might not work as well. That’s the part of your brain that helps you remember words and make decisions.

cytg111

Lifer
Mar 17, 2008

cytg111

Lifer
Mar 17, 2008
I’ve only watched about five mins but holy shit.

You see Lex’s eyes within those 5-10 minutes? “What horrible mistake have I done?” lol.

I am watching this cause, education and current events... This has the distinct smell of peak Charlie Sheen... Tigerblood. Sad.

-Ye making 5 year old drawing of nirvana, says im gonna put a person in for scale and Lex goes "yea, that would help" - he ALMOST overstepped there.

-Ivanka Trump is high grade DNA. Like Kim.

-Shoutout to Alex Jones and Trump who is speaking their truth.

-Kanye insists that planned parenthood is equal to the holocaust.

- "Jewish media" again.

- CIA is orchestrating mind control through Pixar animation films.

Lex is actually pushing back on some of this batshit. The "Jew" narrative put him over the edge.

- Ye : They(young people?) put me as the Prophet.

edit

- Ye: Havent been on meds for two years. I sleep fine.

Last edited:

Lezunto

Golden Member
Oct 24, 2020
He began exhibiting symptoms soon after his mother passed away. Pete Davidson didn't break him. Kim just needed a respite from the drama