Kanye West is not well

Page 7 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Pohemi

Diamond Member
Oct 2, 2004
I'm sure it's a numbers game to them and nothing more. Current values likely would not allow them to profit anything after transportation and logistical costs to get them to distributors.

They'd rather just burn them so nobody can get them at any cost. Because gawd forbid anybody put them to use without paying Adidas.

Also, as to what Sportage said...if they flood the market with discounted sneakers, it would eat into the profits they could gain by sales of their full-priced sneakers. It's a numbers game.

Last edited:

cytg111

Lifer
Mar 17, 2008
1. Candace Owens covers up for Kanye's ridiculous statements
2. Owens' husband is CEO of Parler
3. Kanye buys failing internet echo chamber

Nah, they're not grifting anything off of a really unstable super rich human here at all ...
Well, Candace is not that well off either

Moon landing? I dont think so. Here with Bill Mahers "Club Random".

Pohemi

Diamond Member
Oct 2, 2004
Wow, she's even more of an idiot than I thought. I knew she was a MAGAt, but one of the diehard anti-science conspiratorial kind? Didn't expect that, lol.

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999
With the election of the latest House Speaker, the overlap between mainstream GOP and anti-science conspiracy moron is effectively complete.
Anyone who believes in a religion that has the absolute truth and everybody should believe because their primary worshiped being singular or many, is going to doom us all if we don't believe, will know without the slightest reflection that any other person, religion, or form of belief, scientific and otherwise, must be absolutely wrong if they don't believe as true believers believe. You may call that stupid but for them it's innate genius. They are blessed with the gift of faith.

Their sincerity can easily be tested. They are so special they should be able to jump from a tall building and not be harmed.

I should know. I survived this test as a kid. I jumped off the roof of my house, the highest place around in a place exclusively occupied by faithful members of the Nimby cult.

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999
You landed on your head. You were harmed. It shows.
You landed on your head. You were harmed. It shows.
It is natural for people who are unaware of their hidden low self esteem to try to label others as inferior. I am not trying to do that to you but you are to me. I think that is what shows. But we will need someone who is inwardly healthy to confirm that and, well, I won't hold my breath.

Reactions: Lezunto

iRONic

Diamond Member
Jan 28, 2006
I read your post. You said it yourself, you jumped off the roof and were harmed— so much so that you don’t even realize it.

No need to double quote me.