Just out of curiousity.....................

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

BustaBust

Golden Member
Dec 21, 2001
CheapArse.....well from my response, can you not tell that you judged wrong?

Less English than a Spanish class? A message can be conveyed through simple English.

And also, "n1gga$" chastizes all whom use the phrase, term, or title as a step up.
Furthermore, Wanescotting has it all figured out. I did not know what I was thinking......Was I thinking??

Dec 4, 2002
Originally posted by: BustaBust
CheapArse.....well from my response, can you not tell that you judged wrong?

Less English than a Spanish class? A message can be conveyed through simple English.

And also, "n1gga$" chastizes all whom use the phrase, term, or title as a step up.
Furthermore, Wanescotting has it all figured out. I did not know what I was thinking......Was I thinking??

I really don't think you can read. I already said I assumed wrong, once again...saying things like "high dolla balla" is not simple English.

BustaBust

Golden Member
Dec 21, 2001
Notice why they are in quotations.......This means mimicking others, but if you took time out rather than assume you could open your mind.

Also, I can type and write, but not read?? Okayyyyyyyyyy

Dec 4, 2002
Notice why they are in quotations.......This means mimicking others, but if you took time out rather than assume you could open your mind.

My initial assumption still stands true.

Wanescotting

Diamond Member
Feb 4, 2004
Originally posted by: CheapArse

My initial assumption still stands true.

2nd

BustaBust

Golden Member
Dec 21, 2001
Do as you please, the ignorant are in bliss.

And let me guess, something along the lines of "true" will be presented because you are so predictable.
Or, you might as well turn it around just to despise the statement.

Let your statement stand, "n1gga"..........You are black now according to your theorization.

Dec 4, 2002

And let me guess, something along the lines of "true" will be presented because you are so predictable.

Let your statement stand, "n1gga"..........You are black now according to your theorization.

You made it true, not myself. My comment about my initial assumption was not referring to your usage of the word "n1gga" either. I would only be black by my theorization if I called myself a "n1gga" ...you calling my anything means sh!t.

Siva

Diamond Member
Mar 8, 2001

Huh?

Where do you come from where "n1gga" doesn't mean a racial slur for a black person? You don't change the meaning of the word by using it and thinking its some sort of social commentary.

You need to get out of the house more often. I live in white ass suburbs and you'd still get your ass kicked here.

Wanescotting

Diamond Member
Feb 4, 2004
Where do you come from where "n1gga" doesn't mean a racial slur for a black person? You don't change the meaning of the word by using it and thinking its some sort of social commentary.

Maybe he meant niggardly?

BustaBust

Golden Member
Dec 21, 2001
DivideByZero knows more than God........Actually, he is God.

I don't "sound" like an idiot because you dumb mother fuc_er you are reading...........Yeah I did split hairs if you yourselves insist.

Siva

Diamond Member
Mar 8, 2001
DivideByZero knows more than God........Actually, he is God.

I don't "sound" like an idiot because you dumb mother fuc_er you are reading...........Yeah I did split hairs if you yourselves insist.

Your posts, if read aloud, would make anyone sound like an idiot.

BustaBust

Golden Member
Dec 21, 2001
Siva...........oh man

The contexts used here are of chastization. "N1gga" is not offensive if you are a minority.......Trust me

If you are white and you say "n1gga" or "n1gger" than you will have to deal with an issue.
Don't bring suburbia into this.....I've lived in a suburb where it was considered "High" in this pathetic materialistic country.

BustaBust

Golden Member
Dec 21, 2001
And of course I see the correlation with dividing by zero in terms of bank roll and brain cells for you.

DivideBYZero

Lifer
May 18, 2001
Dude! Are you loaded? Please let me bow at your feet. I worship people who have lots and lots of cash! *begins worship at BB's feet*

Wanescotting

Diamond Member
Feb 4, 2004
Originally posted by: DivideBYZero
Dude! Are you loaded? Please let me bow at your feet. I worship people who have lots and lots of cash! *begins worship at BB's feet*

Yeah, he is full of something alright.........

Siva

Diamond Member
Mar 8, 2001
Siva..........To solve your "problem" don't worry your pretty self with reading then.

I'm pretty...

Sigh, I wish all the boys thought so :brokenheart: