Just out of curiousity.....................

BustaBust

Golden Member
Dec 21, 2001
There are all of these "Hard asses" out there that claim they are so hard that they can run full speed at a diamond wall and shatter it.

There are these dumb a$$es who sell drugs and whatnot.........who has enough balls to admit it here??

I hate these ghetto-thug n1gga$ who claim they are hard enough to claim they would slap god in the mouth and eat his children.

Admit it here if you are man enough and take the insults.

Dec 4, 2002
Originally posted by: BustaBust
There are all of these "Hard asses" out there that claim they are so hard that they can run full speed at a diamond wall and shatter it.

There are these dumb a$$es who sell drugs and whatnot.........who has enough balls to admit it here??

I hate these ghetto-thug n1gga$ who claim they are hard enough to claim they would slap god in the mouth and eat his children.

WTF? You're a blubbering idiot. n1gga$? STFU you ignant knob

isekii

Lifer
Mar 16, 2001
Originally posted by: MCrusty
You seriously need to put down the crack pipe...

:Q

I have to agree with Crusty

and the OP is from Tennesee no less. LOL

BustaBust

Golden Member
Dec 21, 2001
Ummm Yeah....but no
There were these ghetto thug n1gga$ down in front of my building talking this and that, but they couldn't
even help themselves if masturbating were the only way to survive.

I have been drinking, but why do people act this way? Why do they overcompensate for their inadequacy if they
are such a hard ass?

Siva

Diamond Member
Mar 8, 2001

Most drug dealers I know are gay theatre kids.

But I guess that's cause its just pot.

isekii

Lifer
Mar 16, 2001
Note the

PIMP in the OP's sig.
His bitches must be his left and right hand.

Seriously off yourself. You are even a bigger idiot drunk.

BustaBust

Golden Member
Dec 21, 2001
What I mean is these people say they are this and that, but why are they standing in 20 degree weather selling drugs and stuff?
They were talking about how they could lay a man down on his back and how hard they were, but WTF are they doing?
They are not helping themselves or their peers and just talking garbage.

Siva

Diamond Member
Mar 8, 2001
What I mean is these people say they are this and that, but why are they standing in 20 degree weather selling drugs and stuff?
They were talking about how they could lay a man down on his back and how hard they were, but WTF are they doing?
They are not helping themselves or their peers and just talking garbage.

they're just providing crack to those who need it

don't give em such a hard time

BustaBust

Golden Member
Dec 21, 2001
If you feel you need to point out the "PIMP" in the sig, its just a sattire or chastizing. You do not know me, therefore, this little quote does not apply. It is actually a joke if you hadn't noticed, but I do not care if you do or don't; I am not concerned.

isekii

Lifer
Mar 16, 2001
If you feel you need to point out the "PIMP" in the sig, its just a sattire or chastizing. You do not know me, therefore, this little quote does not apply. It is actually a joke if you hadn't noticed, but I do not care if you do or don't; I am not concerned.

Now that you're typing like a normal human being you get a :thumbsup: from me :D

BustaBust

Golden Member
Dec 21, 2001
Thanks for the approval "Isekii", I really needed that; Without that I do not know how I would continue ;)

Dec 4, 2002
I still don't have any idea what this thread is about? You're complaining about black people selling drugs on the street and claiming they will kick the sh!t out of you?

Xionide

Diamond Member
Apr 20, 2002
STFU YOU FLAIMBAIT MOTHERFVCKER WE GET IT YOU DONT LIKE RAP GO PISS UP A ROPE! BURN IN A FVCKING LAKE OF SULFER YOU DUMB RAT BASTARD!

BustaBust

Golden Member
Dec 21, 2001
Lets read carefully, I said the word "black" how many times?
Second, Sulfur is spelled in the manner aforementioned.
Finally, I also fail to see how anyone threatened me, but let the "know-it-alls" assume they are right, for they seek satisfaction always.

Wanescotting

Diamond Member
Feb 4, 2004
I don't understand your gripe. Are you saying that if these guys were hardcore they wouldn't need to stand outside selling drugs, that they would have someone else doing it for them?

I am confused.

Or maybe you did not grow up with minorities, so you are afraid of folks that don't have the same color skin as you do.

Dec 4, 2002
Lets read carefully, I said the word "black" how many times?
Second, Sulfur is spelled in the manner aforementioned.
Finally, I also fail to see how anyone threatened me, but let the "know-it-alls" assume they are right, for they seek satisfaction always.

You said, and I quote "n1gga$" ...granted, I assumed that was ignorant hick lingo for the same thing...did I assume wrong?

Wanescotting

Diamond Member
Feb 4, 2004
Cheaparse, he is afraid.

BustaBust, if YOU are such a hardass, go tell these guys what you think, instead of posting what you think here!

I would like to add that you are a b!tch made, playa hatin' muthafVcka.

BustaBust

Golden Member
Dec 21, 2001
Alright dumbass, I am a minority.

I am not originally from TN so the f_ck with your phrase "hick lingo"....and white people who are ignorant also refer to themselves as "n1gga$"...............Many people refer to themselves that way and I do not care if it didn't happen in your remote area or whatever.

Read your own post, " I assumed...."

~Fin....I am done here.

Dec 4, 2002
Alright dumbass, I am a minority.

I am not originally from TN so the f_ck with your phrase "hick lingo"....and white people who are ignorant also refer to themselves as "n1gga$"...............Many people refer to themselves that way and I do not care if it didn't happen in your remote area or whatever.

Read your own post, " I assumed...."

~Fin....I am done here.

Did you read my post, I was asking if I assumed wrong? From this post Im assuming, once again, that I did assume wrong. I don't give a fvck if you're a minority or not, you can still be a ignorant hick. Ironic that someone who uses "n1gga$" and an OP that contains less english than a spanish class is calling me a dumbass?