Just finished watching "Orange County"

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

JoeKing

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
Originally posted by: CorporateRecreation
jack black should die

Jack Black is funny in that I don't give a $hit, wuh? sort of way.

Listen to Tenacious D and watch the shorts they did on HBO. He was also great in High Fidelity

DanTMWTMP

Lifer
Oct 7, 2001
Originally posted by: MaxDSP
Originally posted by: DigDug
As bad as JAck black is, he's still better than that ASSHAT Adam Sandler. How is talking like a baby with a random scream thrown supposed to be funny? Is it a jewish thing?

I agree 100% with this

donno..i like both actors and their movies...

jack black..most notibly school of rock..that movie was good

wkabel23

Platinum Member
Dec 7, 2003
Originally posted by: CubanlB
Jack Black Kicks SOOO MUCH ASS!

Tenacious D is so ridiculously awesome!

Yea, some of the things on the Tenacious D cd are really funny. I think the track where they "go" get fast food is hilarious.

clamum

Lifer
Feb 13, 2003
I thought "Orange County" was funny, nothing really great but it was enjoyable.

CrazyDe1

Diamond Member
Dec 18, 2001
Originally posted by: wkabel23
Originally posted by: CubanlB
Jack Black Kicks SOOO MUCH ASS!

Tenacious D is so ridiculously awesome!

Yea, some of the things on the Tenacious D cd are really funny. I think the track where they "go" get fast food is hilarious.

I'll take one Junior Bacon Chee...that's one Junior bacon chee

StinkyPinky

Diamond Member
Jul 6, 2002
I don't get that movie. The main character lives in a beautiful house near a great beach, in a beautiful area, has a hot girlfriend, and has a privilaged lifestyle...and he was still whining.

Lager

Diamond Member
May 19, 2003
Originally posted by: StinkyPinky
I don't get that movie. The main character lives in a beautiful house near a great beach, in a beautiful area, has a hot girlfriend, and has a privilaged lifestyle...and he was still whining.

Well, he is Tom Hanks son...

StinkyPinky

Diamond Member
Jul 6, 2002
Originally posted by: Lager
Originally posted by: StinkyPinky

Well, he is Tom Hanks son...

Yeah true. I liked the movie myself. Quite funny all the way through it. I just thought the dude was a bit of a whiner. Most people would love his life.