Just bought a Decent Vaporizer, E-Juice now

MongGrel

Lifer
Dec 3, 2013
Thought I'd start this one for all the Vapor Guys out there for recommendations on Juice.

I have one of these near me at the mall here and it looks like they carry some pretty nice juice though I went online to buy a rig for it.

http://www.vaporzone.com/

Last edited:

sze5003

Lifer
Aug 18, 2012
I will also put this here. It's helped me out a lot when trying new tech.

zy9u2eqy.jpg

This will show you optimal voltage based on your atomizer resistance. Experiment around with it for different type of juices.

The number in the boxes is in variable watts. Your evic will correctly choose it based on the atomizer you connect but I've got good results experimenting.

Last edited:

sze5003

Lifer
Aug 18, 2012
Smokeless image has a good menthol Apple type liquid called Apple frost.

Thug juice from mt baker vapor is very good, so is ecto cooler. Hawk sauce is alright, it was too aromatic for me.

Halo ecigs chocolate mint was also very nice.

ZOXXO

Golden Member
Feb 1, 2003
I'll chime in with a few comments.

I spent my first few weeks of vaping searching for a great tobacco flavor but found most to be too dry or having too strong of a peppery flavor for my liking. The best I found was the Kentucky Premium Blends from Vermillion River with the Kentucky Honeywood being my favorite.

Some of the RY4 variants were quite good too but too sweet for an all day vape(ADV).

At some point I tried a sweet tarts flavor at a local shop thus discovering I like the fruit, candy, cream and bakery flavors much more than tobacco. Don't shy away from non-tobacco flavors.

Mount Baker Vapor is a very popular site with a reputation of having good juice at reasonable prices. They aren't as lauded as some of the boutique or "premium" vendors but they have a large selection that is customizable with flavor shots, degrees of streagth and PG/VG ratio. They also ship very quickly. I have received orders as soon as two days from order placement. Good site to zero in on which category or flavor profile you prefer before searching for the best of that flavor if it's not MBV.

Moo Juice is a favorite of mine from MBV. Didn't care for it at first and set it aside. It wasn't until I run low on juice and vaped some through a lowly stardust(ce4) clearo on a generic ego that I realized it's full potential. The strawberry flavor comes through much better at lower voltages. I have since bought another 60ml of it. YUM

Blue Honey from Vape Dudes is another outstanding flavor for me. The blueberry shines through a little stronger than the strawberry in the MBV Moo Juice. I need to find out where they purchase their flavor concentrates so as to get some of the honey for my DIY efforts. The Coconut Cream and Coconut Cream Pie are very good too.

I was recently given three flavors from Bottle Ready to Vape or BRV and found the Shore Leave and Care Package to be very good and rich flavors. BRV sends all profits to the Vape-A-Vet project which helps vets and active duty servicemen to kick cigarettes with ecigs. Good juice for a good cause. What's not to like?:thumbsup:

Almost forgot Stripper Cake from Insane Eliquid is dead on a the ubiquitous vanilla birthday cake with strawberry and blueberry icing. Getcha some if you fancy the sweet.:biggrin:

Happy hunting, there are a blue billion choices, one of them is the best there ever was.:eek:

MongGrel

Lifer
Dec 3, 2013
The Coffee Bavarian Hazelnut Cream sounds pretty tasty here, want to hear about it :)

That and anything with Strippers involved sounds a bit interesting he he.

*edit* Strippers not included, no fair :)

:biggrin:

Last edited:

DCal430

Diamond Member
Feb 12, 2011
I think you would find much more enjoyment in Herbal Vaporizers instead of E-Liquid ones.

OutHouse

Lifer
Jun 5, 2000
I use these guys to get my unflavored 50/50 base with added nic to my level and then buy the concentrate to make my own flavors.

they do sell straight nic in 1 liter bottles, so be really really careful with it so you don't poison yourself.

http://www.ecigexpress.com/

BUTCH1

Lifer
Jul 15, 2000
I'll chime in with a few comments.

I spent my first few weeks of vaping searching for a great tobacco flavor but found most to be too dry or having too strong of a peppery flavor for my liking. The best I found was the Kentucky Premium Blends from Vermillion River with the Kentucky Honeywood being my favorite.

Some of the RY4 variants were quite good too but too sweet for an all day vape(ADV).

At some point I tried a sweet tarts flavor at a local shop thus discovering I like the fruit, candy, cream and bakery flavors much more than tobacco. Don't shy away from non-tobacco flavors.

Mount Baker Vapor is a very popular site with a reputation of having good juice at reasonable prices. They aren't as lauded as some of the boutique or "premium" vendors but they have a large selection that is customizable with flavor shots, degrees of streagth and PG/VG ratio. They also ship very quickly. I have received orders as soon as two days from order placement. Good site to zero in on which category or flavor profile you prefer before searching for the best of that flavor if it's not MBV.

Moo Juice is a favorite of mine from MBV. Didn't care for it at first and set it aside. It wasn't until I run low on juice and vaped some through a lowly stardust(ce4) clearo on a generic ego that I realized it's full potential. The strawberry flavor comes through much better at lower voltages. I have since bought another 60ml of it. YUM

Blue Honey from Vape Dudes is another outstanding flavor for me. The blueberry shines through a little stronger than the strawberry in the MBV Moo Juice. I need to find out where they purchase their flavor concentrates so as to get some of the honey for my DIY efforts. The Coconut Cream and Coconut Cream Pie are very good too.

I was recently given three flavors from Bottle Ready to Vape or BRV and found the Shore Leave and Care Package to be very good and rich flavors. BRV sends all profits to the Vape-A-Vet project which helps vets and active duty servicemen to kick cigarettes with ecigs. Good juice for a good cause. What's not to like?:thumbsup:

Almost forgot Stripper Cake from Insane Eliquid is dead on a the ubiquitous vanilla birthday cake with strawberry and blueberry icing. Getcha some if you fancy the sweet.:biggrin:

Happy hunting, there are a blue billion choices, one of them is the best there ever was.:eek:

Keep in mind that Mt Vapor is freshly mixed per order so it will need some "steep" time to develop full flavor, usually 3-4 weeks.

JM Aggie08

Diamond Member
Jan 3, 2006
Mt. Baker Vapor
---------------
Moo Juice
Cinnamon Roll
Hawk Sauce
Thug Juice

Seduce Juice
------------
Snake Oil
Anything Really

Bombies
--------
Anything

Space Jam
----------
Anything

sze5003

Lifer
Aug 18, 2012
I never let them steep and I mainly get juices from MBV and they vape fine. One time I didn't like hawk sauce so I let it sit 2 weeks and it still tasted the same, still didn't like it.

moonbogg

Lifer
Jan 8, 2011
I can't see myself waiting around to steep the juice. Unless I don't need it and can let it sit there, but meh. Sounds like steeping juice is a little like breaking in the barrel of a new rifle. If it needs steeping, can't you just make it less strong in the first place? Pardon the ignorance if you may.

sze5003

Lifer
Aug 18, 2012
I don't know if it's about the strength as much as the flavors being mixed. Some need to settle before the juice is suppose to taste like it should. But to be honest I never had an issue. By the time I get them 3-4 days later I'm fine with vaping right away.

If it's a juice you won't like you will know regardless of steeping or not or at least I did with hawk sauce.

justoh

Diamond Member
Jun 11, 2013
None of the diy guys on youtube i've seen mention steeping, but apparently it's important?, for all juices. Found a useful forum post about it (e-cigarette-forum):

The best place to get steeping advice is from the vendor that you bought the liquid from.
The vendor I use has this to say about their juices:
48 hour cap and dripper off - to get the extraction alcohol out - shaking several times each of those two days.
Dripper tip and cap back on, shaking at least once a day (whenever you think about it) for a week or two.
Simple mixes (one or two flavors) need less time.
More complex mixes need more steeping time.

An analogy. When you create a sauce it can be ok as soon as you mix the ingredients together. If you let it simmer...much better flavor. The leftovers? Outstanding flavor!

There are vendors that have juices that are ready right away. More and more vendors are creating the liquids as you order them. Even more vendors are coming along that are extracting their own flavors to mix. The fresher the liquid, the more chance it needs to steep.

Like I said in my opening sentence, ask the vendor. They want you to have the correct information so that you will get the best experience and come back for more. If the vendor is unwilling to answer, well then, they dont need your business do they?

I really wish that steeping was part of a New members handbook of sorts. It should come with every first purchase of juice from a vendor for their new customers.

Sigh. getting more and more complicated

Last edited:

moonbogg

Lifer
Jan 8, 2011
None of the diy guys on youtube i've seen mention steeping, but apparently it's important?, for all juices. Found a useful forum post about it (e-cigarette-forum):

Sigh. getting more and more complicated

lol, seriously. Seems its pretty easy to overthink all of this though. I'll try to keep it simple (pshh, right).

rudeguy

Lifer
Dec 27, 2001
I've tried a ton of different juices. Soooo many different kinds out there.

I have found that I prefer ones that the store mixes themselves. Its smoother and seems to last longer. Plus they can make it however you like it. You want blueberry with a hint of mint and a taste of peanut butter? DONE. Or if you are like me, you want a strong but smooth menthol that isn't minty? DONE. This is the place I use:
http://www.mister-e-liquid.com/pages/About.html

I tried a bunch of high end liquids, bunch of cheap Chinese liquids and never really liked any of them. With them mixing my stuff while I wait, I have no complaints.

Also, don't get caught up in all-in-one e-cigs. I use Spinner batteries and Kanger Pro 3 tank. Piecing things together was a much better deal for me.

sze5003

Lifer
Aug 18, 2012
I've tried a ton of different juices. Soooo many different kinds out there.

I have found that I prefer ones that the store mixes themselves. Its smoother and seems to last longer. Plus they can make it however you like it. You want blueberry with a hint of mint and a taste of peanut butter? DONE. Or if you are like me, you want a strong but smooth menthol that isn't minty? DONE. This is the place I use:
http://www.mister-e-liquid.com/pages/About.html

I tried a bunch of high end liquids, bunch of cheap Chinese liquids and never really liked any of them. With them mixing my stuff while I wait, I have no complaints.

Also, don't get caught up in all-in-one e-cigs. I use Spinner batteries and Kanger Pro 3 tank. Piecing things together was a much better deal for me.

So you are a menthol guy too. What menthol juice do you recommend from there? I was looking at their sample packs.