JDrake

Banned
Dec 27, 2005
Tom and Susan have happily lived together for 20 years every time they made love, Tom insisted they do it with the light off. Susan thinks it?s all to do with his not wanting to be seen naked. But today, on their anniversary, she decides to try to rid him of his embarrassment - she really believes that she can cure him of his habit. That night, while they?re having a great shtup, Susan suddenly turns on the bedside lamp and sees Tom with a dildo in his hand - a soft pen*s shaped one, but much larger than the real thing. She is shocked and very angry. You impotent xxxx, she screams at him, how could you have lied to me all these years? You?d better explain or you won?t see me again. Tom looks at her and calmly says, OK. I'll explain the dildo ?.you explain our children.

Brutuskend

Lifer
Apr 2, 2001
:thumbsup:

And I do believe that this is another member who asked for the JDrake name since it was no longer being used.

Ika

Lifer
Mar 22, 2006
Originally posted by: Brutuskend

And I do believe that this is another member who asked for the JDrake name since it was no longer being used.

I doubt the mods would allow that...

lokiju

Lifer
May 29, 2003
Originally posted by: JDrake
Tom and Susan have happily lived together for 20 years every time they made love, Tom insisted they do it with the light off. Susan thinks it?s all to do with his not wanting to be seen naked. But today, on their anniversary, she decides to try to rid him of his embarrassment - she really believes that she can cure him of his habit. That night, while they?re having a great shtup, Susan suddenly turns on the bedside lamp and sees Tom with a dildo in his hand - a soft pen*s shaped one, but much larger than the real thing. She is shocked and very angry. You impotent xxxx, she screams at him, how could you have lied to me all these years? You?d better explain or you won?t see me again. Tom looks at her and calmly says, OK. I'll explain the dildo ?.you explain our children.

Got you quoted in my sig when you got your vacation, how long ago was that now?

Brutuskend

Lifer
Apr 2, 2001
Originally posted by: Aflac

Check the "Who's screen name do you secretly covet" thread.

Jun 4, 2005

JoeDrake wanted the name JDrake then got it. Then got banned. Now he's back. =]

fLum0x

Golden Member
Jun 4, 2004
Originally posted by: JDrake

i definitely laughed.

Ika

Lifer
Mar 22, 2006
Originally posted by: Aflac

Check the "Who's screen name do you secretly covet" thread.

What I mean is, I doubt the mods would allow the using of someone else's user account. When someone gets a name change, their account gets name changed - they don't get the original account. It looks like joedrake/JDrake is back.