Joe and Kamalah's self created immigration crises

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

brycejones

Lifer
Oct 18, 2005
Trump is not relevant since he holds no elected office and has no power. I'd rather direct my efforts to pointing out whats wrong with America today and what we can do to change it.

Lets tell people to stop flooding the border and arrive in a orderly process - the legal immigration process.
Trump still lording over your problem is a massive issue in America. Your willingness to ignore that says you have not renounced anything. We know you are lying to us. Hopefully someday you will stop lying to yourself.

VW MAN

Jun 27, 2020
Your account is not even a year old and you think you know anyone?

VW Man, go back to your van down by the river and learn some basic manners. Ignored until January 2022.
I know a trumphumping cuck when I see one. Kindly fuck off with your bullshit cuck!

outriding

Diamond Member
Feb 20, 2002
More detail about human smuggling operation from the cartels.

So

this has been going on for years now. Biden has been president for months

Not sure you have been out of your parents basement recently. But trump fucked us hard with lack of Covid plan and making no headway into the boarder situation

run along now

Reactions: Leeea
Nov 8, 2012
Woke liberals doing the work of their corporate masters, driving down wages, busting unions and bankrupting the middle class, nothing more than useful idiots doing the bidding of the rich while they point fingers at the other guy who is worse than them in their mind

If their rich puppet masters actually believed in what they were doing they wouldn't mind putting up refugees and illegals in their swank neighborhoods.

Ding ding.

Retards that can't even understand simplistic supply and demand. Bbbbut where's our 15$/hour minimum wage???!

Enjoy the fruits of your own woke labor ... The rich masters greatly appreciate it.

Ever wonder why corporations love donating to Black lives Matter? Because it keeps the peasants fighting amongst each other over insignificant shit while secretly pulling your money as you continue to bark at those who should be your allies.

Carry on peasants, at least I can sit back and laugh at you.

Vic

Elite Member
Jun 12, 2001
Ding ding.

Retards that can't even understand simplistic supply and demand. Bbbbut where's our 15$/hour minimum wage???!

Enjoy the fruits of your own woke labor ... The rich masters greatly appreciate it.

Ever wonder why corporations love donating to Black lives Matter? Because it keeps the peasants fighting amongst each other over insignificant shit while secretly pulling your money as you continue to bark at those who should be your allies.

Corporations donate to BLM because black people are their customers too.

Fuckin dumbass.

Nov 8, 2012
Corporations donate to BLM because black people are their customers too.

Fuckin dumbass.
Nope, it's because they know it gives them "we did good" points and media spotlight.

All the while, they sincerely don't care and love fucking over blacks and everyone else in the working class. It keeps the peasants fighting amongst each other instead of uniting and unionizing.... Which is what they ACTUALLY fear.

But, alas, the idiots like the many liberals in this thread play right into their hand hahaha.

MrSquished

Lifer
Jan 14, 2013
Ding ding.

You are as dumb as these guys. There is plenty of wealth to go around. But we have morons like you spreading the gospel as indicated below

9gx2k9u9gxw61.jpg

brandonbull

Diamond Member
May 3, 2005
Let me know when it's a caravan crisis like when Trump was president during the last midterms, you pathetic right wing lying piece of shit fascist racist bigots.
You mean the ones where thousands of sick grandmas and kids were just on a long walk?

Vic

Elite Member
Jun 12, 2001
Nope, it's because they know it gives them "we did good" points and media spotlight.

All the while, they sincerely don't care and love fucking over blacks and everyone else in the working class. It keeps the peasants fighting amongst each other instead of uniting and unionizing.... Which is what they ACTUALLY fear.

But, alas, the idiots like the many liberals in this thread play right into their hand hahaha.

But alas, you're dumb as fuck, and expect reasonable people to actually believe your childish low-IQ conspiracy theories rather than the obvious, that capitalism doesn't care about your racism.

VW MAN

Jun 27, 2020
Ding ding.

Fuck off clown!

brandonbull

Diamond Member
May 3, 2005
Yes. Lets sweep the illegal immigration crises under the rug and listen to the late night comedians find some random republicans to criticize.

This crises was completely unnecessary.

If you read a couple of headlines I posted you would see lots of people from all over the world are paying human traffickers large sums to get here and some die in the attempt. They do not want to apply for immigration legally, which was always an option.

Tell them the border is closed and to go back home.
You made the Democrat's water carriers seriously butthurt from your posting. Facts hurt their feelz and they are turning on CNN to see how made they should be. Aren't Biden and Harris now blaming Trump for the problems at the border?

• Haha
Reactions: KMFJD

brandonbull

Diamond Member
May 3, 2005
Fuck off traitor!
You should have quoted both posts and then called us traitor clowns. I'm not saying that you are low-IQ Progresshevik idiot, but you are making it difficult for someone not to say that you are low-IQ Progresshevik idiot.

VW MAN

Jun 27, 2020
You should have quoted both posts and then called us traitor clowns. I'm not saying that you are low-IQ Progresshevik idiot, but you are making it difficult for someone not to say that you are low-IQ Progresshevik idiot.
Don't t you have a orange mushroom dick to gobble down? Oh I get it...its your other ends turn. Gotta have time to flap your lips and spread all the bullshit your handlers feed you...and obviously you cant flap your lips while deep throating.

FelixDeCat

Lifer
Aug 4, 2000

VW Van Guy Down by the River doesnt have any thoughts of his own other than simple insult hurling. Im guessing he recently got his GED and wants to show off his ability to form sentences.

Unfortunately he did not learn any manners growing up and had to be placed on ignore until next year. :(

Maybe by then he can put actual constructive thoughts into words after attending a few AA meetings.

Last edited:

FelixDeCat

Lifer
Aug 4, 2000
You figured out the difference between asylum seekers and border hoppers yet? Strange you claim to want an actual discussion but then ignore it when you see it.

Fine. Prove you are not just a "border hopper" and seek asylum in your country of origin. You can bet 100% of the millions and millions of illegals that come here over the next four years will all claim to be seeking asylum as they become naturalized - at which point it will be moot.

The Asylum Seeking game goes on forever.

We should not catch and release and allow them to "seek asylum" here. Let them cool their heels somewhere else or in a detention facility for the next few years. That should stop a good majority from trying to game the system.

MooseNSquirrel

Platinum Member
Feb 26, 2009
Fine. Prove you are not just a "border hopper" and seek asylum in your country of origin. You can bet 100% of the millions and millions of illegals that come here over the next four years will all claim to be seeking asylum as they become naturalized - at which point it will be moot.

We should not catch and release and allow them to "seek asylum" here. Let them cool their heels somewhere else or in a detention facility for the next few years. That should stop a good majority from trying to game the system.
Which one is it? Asylum seekers or illegals?

What system are they gaming? What evidence do you have?

What are your thoughts on the last 70 years of US intervention in Central and South America?

TTYL

VW MAN

Jun 27, 2020
VW Van Guy Down by the River doesnt have any thoughts of his own other than simple insult hurling. Im guessing he recently got his GED and wants to show off his ability to form sentences.

Unfortunately he did not learn any manners growing up and had to be placed on ignore until next year. :(

Maybe by then he can put actual constructive thoughts into words after attending a few AA meetings.
I know you cant have a debate with real facts and none of the batshit looney ass shit you wallow in because I know you are too damn stupid and vested in the looney bin to do anything but show off how much of a complete sock puppet you are.. Real thoughts indeed!

Since I know how incapable you are at understanding where you'd gone wrong or exactly how far you've fallen down that rabbit hole of propaganda I will leave you with this thought, wipe your chin son, the orange goo looks disgusting dripping down it!

Reactions: dank69

FelixDeCat

Lifer
Aug 4, 2000
Which one is it? Asylum seekers or illegals?

What system are they gaming? What evidence do you have?

What are your thoughts on the last 70 years of US intervention in Central and South America?

TTYL

Economic illegals pretending to be asylum seekers, getting a court date years from now and never showing up for that court date. That is gaming he system and its gone on for so long, its a joke.

We have tolerated illegal immigration for more than 100 years in one way or another. "Seeking Asylum" is the lipstick we put on it so when it kisses you with its hairy mustache it doesnt make you vomit.

As far as possilbe US intervention - isnt Kamala supposedly doing just that?:

fskimospy

Elite Member
Mar 10, 2006

You do realize the entire reason for seeking asylum is that you aren’t safe in your country of origin…right?

Also, why are you calling them ‘illegals’? Seems like if you want to have a debate you shouldn’t misrepresent their status.

Linux23

Lifer
Apr 9, 2000
oh but but but, the OP "Renounced!" his 2nd vote for Trump...after the violent coup attempt. Only after the coup (that failed, mind you).

Just think about the type of treasonous piece of shit OP is: Votes for Trump first time, after the ability to be fully informed of the incompetence, self-dealing, and tendency towards treason that Trump represented, Trump wins and does lots of very public treason, steals a few billion dollars from the public trust to play golf and initiate boondoggles to enrich his family, do more treason with Putin, builds a piece of a fake wall that doesn't work and never would and at 20-30x actual cost, to enrich his untalented criminal buddies--using even more of OP's money--does some more treason....OP votes for Team Treason, again!

He's so happy to vote for the traitor, this wee Quisling bastard, and only after the coup fails--mind you: imagine if Trump had succeeded in overthrowing US democracy and installed himself and family has lifetime dictators (Trumps very publicly stated goal, forever), OP would never have "Renounced!" his vote. It's what he voted for.

So not only is OP a multiple-times treasonous bitch quisling, he's also a fucking coward. I don't recall a time in history when the quislings that sabotaged the gates to let the enemy in were ever granted clemency if they "regretted" their decision to sell out their people after the invaders failed.

Does anyone else remember that? I sure as fuck don't. Why the fuck don't we deal with actual treasonous quisling bastards in the way that history has always dealt with them? Why do such simple minded cvnt stains like this share in this belief that all the evil they do in killing their neighbors and destroying their country, all because "their feels were hurt by some liberal at some point," just get to continue on with their lives when they fail to murder everyone else? Why do they believe that they are good people, that none of the evil that they very publicly do and support can simply be forgiven? Why do they have this mental disease? He's got more than 600k deaths on his hands (OP and Trump and everyone that voted for Trump), but by the coup attempt, he still didn't think it was enough. He wanted more. He wanted Trump to stay in power, only to murder more Americans. It's the only explanation for every single Trump vote that was cast. The only explanation.

Perhaps OP can explain to us. I still can't understand the pure evil that sits in the pit at the center of his body, and further the belief that he thinks it is normal and that he is somehow better than the majority of the rest of us that don't share his desire to murder all his neighbors and demand forgiveness for it. I don't get it. We really need OP to explain this.

"I renounce my Trump vote!" Lol, what a fucking bitch coward the OP is. He thinks this cleanses his dark, evil soul. As if anyone is listening to this bitch. As if some sky fairy will give him eternal paradise for aiding in the deaths of hundreds of thousands of his neighbors. Fuck these quisling bitches. There is no place in contemporary humanity for GQP bitch traitors. None.

Well, I know how to use Quisling in an argument now. Thank you sir.

dank69

Lifer
Oct 6, 2009

Saying they should seek asylum in their country of origin means you do not understand even the most basic aspects of seeking asylum. Find some reputable sources (ones that don't just tell you what you want to hear) and actually learn something, or stop wasting our time.