Joe and Kamalah's self created immigration crises

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

zinfamous

No Lifer
Jul 12, 2006
Still makes me laugh to see Team Treason act like 2016 - Jan 6th 2021 didn't happen.

Sorry assholes, you have too much blood on your hands, you've supported too much treason to be taken seriously. You made your bed with Trump the Twice Impeached Traitor, now you get to live with it.

oh but but but, the OP "Renounced!" his 2nd vote for Trump...after the violent coup attempt. Only after the coup (that failed, mind you).

Just think about the type of treasonous piece of shit OP is: Votes for Trump first time, after the ability to be fully informed of the incompetence, self-dealing, and tendency towards treason that Trump represented, Trump wins and does lots of very public treason, steals a few billion dollars from the public trust to play golf and initiate boondoggles to enrich his family, do more treason with Putin, builds a piece of a fake wall that doesn't work and never would and at 20-30x actual cost, to enrich his untalented criminal buddies--using even more of OP's money--does some more treason....OP votes for Team Treason, again!

He's so happy to vote for the traitor, this wee Quisling bastard, and only after the coup fails--mind you: imagine if Trump had succeeded in overthrowing US democracy and installed himself and family has lifetime dictators (Trumps very publicly stated goal, forever), OP would never have "Renounced!" his vote. It's what he voted for.

So not only is OP a multiple-times treasonous bitch quisling, he's also a fucking coward. I don't recall a time in history when the quislings that sabotaged the gates to let the enemy in were ever granted clemency if they "regretted" their decision to sell out their people after the invaders failed.

Does anyone else remember that? I sure as fuck don't. Why the fuck don't we deal with actual treasonous quisling bastards in the way that history has always dealt with them? Why do such simple minded cvnt stains like this share in this belief that all the evil they do in killing their neighbors and destroying their country, all because "their feels were hurt by some liberal at some point," just get to continue on with their lives when they fail to murder everyone else? Why do they believe that they are good people, that none of the evil that they very publicly do and support can simply be forgiven? Why do they have this mental disease? He's got more than 600k deaths on his hands (OP and Trump and everyone that voted for Trump), but by the coup attempt, he still didn't think it was enough. He wanted more. He wanted Trump to stay in power, only to murder more Americans. It's the only explanation for every single Trump vote that was cast. The only explanation.

Perhaps OP can explain to us. I still can't understand the pure evil that sits in the pit at the center of his body, and further the belief that he thinks it is normal and that he is somehow better than the majority of the rest of us that don't share his desire to murder all his neighbors and demand forgiveness for it. I don't get it. We really need OP to explain this.

"I renounce my Trump vote!" Lol, what a fucking bitch coward the OP is. He thinks this cleanses his dark, evil soul. As if anyone is listening to this bitch. As if some sky fairy will give him eternal paradise for aiding in the deaths of hundreds of thousands of his neighbors. Fuck these quisling bitches. There is no place in contemporary humanity for GQP bitch traitors. None.

Last edited:

soundforbjt

Lifer
Feb 15, 2002
oh but but but, the OP "Renounced!" his 2nd vote for Trump...after the violent coup attempt. Only after the coup (that failed, mind you).

Just think about the type of treasonous piece of shit OP is: Votes for Trump first time, after the ability to be fully informed of the incompetence, self-dealing, and tendency towards treason that Trump represented, Trump wins and does lots of very public treason, steals a few billion dollars from the public trust to play golf and initiate boondoggles to enrich his family, do more treason with Putin, builds a piece of a fake wall that doesn't work and never would and at 20-30x actual cost, to enrich his untalented criminal buddies--using even more of OP's money--does some more treason....OP votes for Team Treason, again!

He's so happy to vote for the traitor, this wee Quisling bastard, and only after the coup fails--mind you: imagine if Trump had succeeded in overthrowing US democracy and installed himself and family has lifetime dictators (Trumps very publicly stated goal, forever), OP would never have "Renounced!" his vote. It's what he voted for.

So not only is OP a multiple-times treasonous bitch quisling, he's also a fucking coward. I don't recall a time in history when the quislings that sabotaged the gates to let the enemy in were ever granted clemency if they "regretted" their decision to sell out their people after the invaders failed.

Does anyone else remember that? I sure as fuck don't. Why the fuck don't we deal with actual treasonous quisling bastards in the way that history has always dealt with them? Why do such simple minded cvnt stains like this share in this belief that all the evil they do in killing their neighbors and destroying their country, all because "their feels were hurt by some liberal at some point," just get to continue on with their lives when they fail to murder everyone else? Why do they believe that they are good people, that none of the evil that they very publicly do and support can simply be forgiven? Why do they have this mental disease? He's got more than 600k deaths on his hands (OP and Trump and everyone that voted for Trump), but by the coup attempt, he still didn't think it was enough. He wanted more. He wanted Trump to stay in power, only to murder more Americans. It's the only explanation for every single Trump vote that was cast. The only explanation.

Perhaps OP can explain to us. I still can't understand the pure evil that sits in the pit at the center of his body, and further the belief that he thinks it is normal and that he is somehow better than the majority of the rest of us that don't share his desire to murder all his neighbors and demand forgiveness for it. I don't get it. We really need OP to explain this.

"I renounce my Trump vote!" Lol, what a fucking bitch coward the OP is. He thinks this cleanses his dark, evil soul. As if anyone is listening to this bitch. As if some sky fairy will give him eternal paradise for aiding in the deaths of hundreds of thousands of his neighbors. Fuck these quisling bitches. There is no place in contemporary humanity for GQP bitch traitors. None.
As always their "actions" (more restrictive voting laws, laws against protesting, fake audit in AZ, etc.) speak louder than their words.

FelixDeCat

Lifer
Aug 4, 2000
Hmmm...nothing but liberals whining and crying, deflecting and accusing me of all sorts of things.

Why? Because I am right.

As a result of Bidens stupidity people are literally dying in attempts to illegally enter the country.

Shame on the liberals in this thread. Shame I say!

sdifox

No Lifer
Sep 30, 2005
I don't understand op. If there are more people crossing border in tunnels, doesn't that give him more grenade targets?

nakedfrog

No Lifer
Apr 3, 2001
LOL, LOLOLOL.

Wait, is this for real????
Yep, this is the exact sort of thread that OP created during the Obama administration too.
I'm betting the crazy will get even deeper from him as time goes by.

UNCjigga

Lifer
Dec 12, 2000
OP should volunteer to buy AirTags for ICE...or maybe roundup a few GQPers to GoFundMe an AirTag + free sneakers for every migrant crossing the border. Everyone who files for asylum gets a new pair of Jordaches with an embedded AirTag! Brilliant!

Even if it ain't the best idea, the grift potential is very real...

Nov 17, 2019
Ever since Joe took office we have been flooded with thousands and thousands of

What a mess they have created.
Ever since Joe took office we have been flooded with thousands and thousands of new voters welcomed into the US.

What a mess they have created for the Orange Cult.

We need more room. Build an extension. Let them all in. Come to this house. Be one of us.

VW MAN

Jun 27, 2020
Hmmm...nothing but liberals whining and crying, deflecting and accusing me of all sorts of things.

Why? Because I am right.

As a result of Bidens stupidity people are literally dying in attempts to illegally enter the country.

Shame on the liberals in this thread. Shame I say!
Did you write this while the orange ones mushroom pecker was still in your mouth or did you write it after you swallowed?

• Haha
Reactions: Burpo

Meghan54

Lifer
Oct 18, 2009
Ever since Joe took office we have been flooded with thousands and thousands of illegal aliens entering the country. Caught and released into the interior of the country with an "order" to appear sometime in the future before an immigration judge, they will eventually number in the millions before a more sane policy is brought to bear.

'Catch and Release' Resumes on Texas Border in the Face of Rising Migrant Numbers

Here are some recent headlines:

Police find 90 people crammed in Texas home in suspected human smuggling case

Human trafficking tragedy: Boat sinks, killing 3 and injuring 27

More than 172,000 migrants, most in nearly 2 decades, stopped at US-Mexico border in March

And what is Biden's newest response to the crises? Tell and lie about keeping a cap on immigration then change his policy and continue to allow more flooding:

In Another Reversal, Biden Raises Limit on Number of Refugees Allowed Into the U.S.

What a mess they have created.

Welcome back!!!

Made bail, I see. Can't keep a good insurrectionist down, can they? ;)

FelixDeCat

Lifer
Aug 4, 2000
You silly liberals. No one can make an argument in favor of O'bidens reckless policies?

Here, I will do you lazy loafers a favor. Here is how I would argue *in favor* of said reckless policy:

Well Felix, our fearless leader, Joebiden, has decided to undo every bit of the unfair and heartless efforts of the previous administration which sought to keep out everyone who wanted to immigrate to America - even illegally.

Since we had to show that the world we were serious about letting just anyone in we signaled to people in all countries they were free to walk across the border and we would do nothing to stop them. Not a damn thing.

And now that people from all over the world are arriving a rate of thousands per day, we expect millions and millions of additional illegal aliens to flood overcrowded cities over the next four years and enjoy free food, healthcare and other cash benefits at the expense of existing citizens.

Also, since it technically ILLEGAL to hire illegal aliens, we will look the other way and not enforce the law.

• Haha
Reactions: ch33zw1z

VW MAN

Jun 27, 2020
You silly liberals. No one can make an argument in favor of O'bidens reckless policies?

Here, I will do you lazy loafers a favor. Here is how I would argue *in favor* of said reckless policy:

Well Felix, our fearless leader, Joebiden, has decided to undo every bit of the unfair and heartless efforts of the previous administration which sought to keep out everyone who wanted to immigrate to America - even illegally.

Since we had to show that the world we were serious about letting just anyone in we signaled to people in all countries they were free to walk across the border and we would do nothing to stop them. Not a damn thing.

And now that people from all over the world are arriving a rate of thousands per day, we expect millions and millions of additional illegal aliens to flood overcrowded cities over the next four years and enjoy free food, healthcare and other cash benefits at the expense of existing citizens.

Also, since it technically ILLEGAL to hire illegal aliens, we will look the other way and not enforce the law.
Must be awkward to post with your mouth full of a tiny orange dick!

IronWing

No Lifer
Jul 20, 2001

Fuck off, traitor.

brycejones

Lifer
Oct 18, 2005
@FelixDeCat You claim to have "renounced" your vote for Trump. What are you doing to end his influence within your political party? When can we expect to see threads from you condemning those who continue to suck up to Trump and allow him to control the party?

FelixDeCat

Lifer
Aug 4, 2000
Must be awkward to post with your mouth full of a tiny orange dick!

Your account is not even a year old and you think you know anyone?

VW Man, go back to your van down by the river and learn some basic manners. Ignored until January 2022.

FelixDeCat

Lifer
Aug 4, 2000
@FelixDeCat You claim to have "renounced" your vote for Trump. What are you doing to end his influence within your political party? When can we expect to see threads from you condemning those who continue to suck up to Trump and allow him to control the party?

Trump is not relevant since he holds no elected office and has no power. I'd rather direct my efforts to pointing out whats wrong with America today and what we can do to change it.

Lets tell people to stop flooding the border and arrive in a orderly process - the legal immigration process.

dank69

Lifer
Oct 6, 2009
Trump is not relevant since he holds no elected office and has no power. I'd rather direct my efforts to pointing out whats wrong with America today and what we can do to change it.

Lets tell people to stop flooding the border and arrive in a orderly process - the legal immigration process.
You figured out the difference between asylum seekers and border hoppers yet? Strange you claim to want an actual discussion but then ignore it when you see it.