Jobs with interesting perks

Bv3

Mar 9, 2000
Would most straight people even apply for a job that said that? They might as well just say "gays only".

BCYL

Diamond Member
Jun 7, 2000
Originally posted by: Bv3
Would most straight people even apply for a job that said that? They might as well just say "gays only".

Why not? If it's a good job, I certainly wouldn't care if my coworkers are gay... what they do in their free time is their business, not mine...

Shockwave

Banned
Sep 16, 2000
Originally posted by: BCYL

Why not? If it's a good job, I certainly wouldn't care if my coworkers are gay... what they do in their free time is their business, not mine...

unless thier doing you

Vic

Elite Member
Jun 12, 2001
It has nothing to do with whether your co-workers are gay or not (or whether you care about it or not).
What is the issue is that the job ad may as well say "Straights need not apply" and that is discrimination, something I do care a great deal about.
What if the ad said "Gays need not apply"? Would you care about that?

Cuda1447

Lifer
Jul 26, 2002
Originally posted by: Vic
It has nothing to do with whether your co-workers are gay or not (or whether you care about it or not).
What is the issue is that the job ad may as well say "Straights need not apply" and that is discrimination, something I do care a great deal about.
What if the ad said "Gays need not apply"? Would you care about that?

Exactly what I was thinking, complete BS. Reminds me of AA.