Jewish man caught spraying anti-Jewish hate messages

SandEagle

Lifer
Aug 4, 2007
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y9WDakhMxgo

i wasn't going to come back to P&N, but you can thank JS80 for giving me a reason to come back.
http://forums.anandtech.com/showthread.php?t=2223313

what goes on through these wackos minds to make them do something like this? is it to increase sympathy towards jews at a time when they are very unpopular because of their treatment of the palestinians? frickin idiot.

No need for the member callout. Please don't do that.

Administrator Idontcare

Last edited by a moderator:

HamburgerBoy

Lifer
Apr 12, 2004
Why do you judge the political actions of an entire ethnicity/religion? Do you think that it is impossible for him to legitimately hate Jews? Bigot.

Infohawk

Lifer
Jan 12, 2002
i am neither angry nor defensive.

Yeah actually you're both of those things.

Do you have family members who are Palestinian refugees or something? What events in your current life are triggering all these deep emotions in you?

woolfe9999

Diamond Member
Mar 28, 2005
One of the things I always noticed when debating Holocaust deniers and other assorted anti-semites on another discussion board is that they always gave themselves props for using mainstream news sources, and especially Jewish sources, to make their points. They felt it immunized them from the charge of anti-semitism. It never occurred to them what was already apparent from the mere fact that they constantly and obsessively posted negative stories and about Jews and Israel.

SandEagle

Lifer
Aug 4, 2007

Do you have family members who are Palestinian refugees or something? What events in your current life are triggering all these deep emotions in you?

please try to participate actively by staying on topic. you are trolling to derail this thread.

SandEagle

Lifer
Aug 4, 2007
One of the things I always noticed when debating Holocaust deniers and other assorted anti-semites on another discussion board is that they always gave themselves props for using mainstream news sources, and especially Jewish sources, to make their points. They felt it immunized them from the charge of anti-semitism. It never occurred to them what was already apparent from the mere fact that they constantly and obsessively posted negative stories and about Jews and Israel.

thank God its 2012 and people have access to research on their own instead of getting spoon fed crap from the MSM. you've screamed antisemite so much that it barely brings out a yawn these days. but anyway, here you go: YAAAAAWWWWNNNNNNN.

Infohawk

Lifer
Jan 12, 2002
i wasn't going to come back to P&N, but you can thank JS80 for giving me a reason to come back.

what goes on through these wackos minds to make them do something like this?

please try to participate actively by staying on topic. you are trolling to derail this thread.

You clearly made yourself part of the topic with your JS80 callout.

(Also, there is a striking similarity between the suspect's alleged story and you. The suspect is Jewish yet apparently sprayed anti-Semitic stuff. Similarly, you are clearly obsessed with Israelis as the cause of so many of the world's problems but say you're Jewish in polls and claim you have an apartment in Tel Aviv.)

JEDIYoda

Lifer
Jul 13, 2005

Its a valid question. I see no derailment of the thread (I could be wrong)since your initial post only supports your posting history! An answer would be nice......

shalom!!

JEDIYoda

Lifer
Jul 13, 2005
You clearly made yourself part of the topic with your JS80 callout.

(Also, there is a striking similarity between the suspect's alleged story and you. The suspect is Jewish yet apparently sprayed anti-Semitic stuff. Similarly, you are clearly obsessed with Israelis as the cause of so many of the world's problems but say you're Jewish in polls and claim you have an apartment in Tel Aviv.)

Thats it, I am selling my flat in Tel Aviv.......

glenn1

Lifer
Sep 6, 2000
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y9WDakhMxgo

what goes on through these wackos minds to make them do something like this? is it to increase sympathy towards jews at a time when they are very unpopular because of their treatment of the palestinians? frickin idiot.

This dude is a moron, nothing else really to discuss about the story. And no one here really gives a shit about the Palestinians, so you might as well give that up also.

Lemon law

Lifer
Nov 6, 2005
Its rather hard to read much into the actions of one lone nut. I don't doubt the accuracy of the reporting, but what lies behind the motivations of just one lone nut may never be known.

The redeeming human virtues on this thread may lie in the fact that no one on this forum supports in any way the actions of the perp.

I still remember the comments of a co-worker of mine regarding Jeffrey Dalmer, if you understood why he did it you might be doing it too.

SandEagle

Lifer
Aug 4, 2007
Its rather hard to read much into the actions of one lone nut. I don't doubt the accuracy of the reporting, but what lies behind the motivations of just one lone nut may never be known.

The redeeming human virtues on this thread may lie in the fact that no one on this forum supports in any way the actions of the perp.

I still remember the comments of a co-worker of mine regarding Jeffrey Dalmer, if you understood why he did it you might be doing it too.

one lone nut lol. let me dig up 100 more similar stories. brb

janas19

Platinum Member
Nov 10, 2011
In consideration of the video evidence presented, when we see evidence of anti-Jewish grafitti is it fair to ask ourselves: is the perpetrator a Jew, or non-Jew?

SandEagle

Lifer
Aug 4, 2007
In consideration of the video evidence presented, when we see evidence of anti-Jewish grafitti is it fair to ask ourselves: is the perpetrator a Jew, or non-Jew?

thanks captain obvious. as if there were a third option :\

Aug 14, 2001

I'm not sure why he (Infohawk) always does things like that, but he recently accused me of trolling by talking about a subject when only he and one other person even brought that subject up.

He's obsessed with actual posters and comments more about them than the topic at hand. It's very odd and actually very off-topic, so I implore Infohawk/Baasha to stop doing this and try to stay on topic more.

CanOWorms

Lifer
Jul 3, 2001

Maybe he disagrees with something within that community and is expressing rage at them.