Jewish man caught spraying anti-Jewish hate messages

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Aug 14, 2001
That's such an odd question. Many Europeans are Muslim. Why wouldn't Europeans belong in Europe? Or is it that according to you that the Europeans are not allowed to be Muslim?

janas19

Platinum Member
Nov 10, 2011
So if you don't think Jews belong in the middle-east do you think Muslims belong in Europe?

You twisted his words around. There is no Muslim state in Europe that makes a claim to land as their sovereign domain. That's the distinction.

Infohawk

Lifer
Jan 12, 2002
You twisted his words around. There is no Muslim state in Europe that makes a claim to land as their sovereign domain. That's the distinction.

Except there are Jews with property ownership in the middle-east that predate the creation of Isreal. Abwx personally attacked Jedi as a thief despite this fact. So why don't we let awbx speak for himself.

CanOWorms

Lifer
Jul 3, 2001
I imagine that he's talking about Israelis rather than Jews. His response was in relation to a flat in Tel Aviv.

Abwx

Lifer
Apr 2, 2011
So if you don't think Jews belong in the middle-east do you think Muslims belong in Europe?

Stupid trap/question , but what else to expect from you ??..

The difference is that i didnt get to europe to uproot
its inhabitants and steal her people lands and rights....

You re racist enough to compare me with a mafia people...

Infohawk

Lifer
Jan 12, 2002
Stupid trap/answer , but what else to expect from you ??..

You re racist enough to compare me with a mafia people...

You know there were Jews in the Levant before Isreal was created, right? Not sure how those people can be thieves...

Abwx

Lifer
Apr 2, 2011
I imagine that he's talking about Israelis rather than Jews. His response was in relation to a flat in Tel Aviv.

They purposely twist the words to forge deffamation cases...

Usual nazi zionists tactic...

janas19

Platinum Member
Nov 10, 2011
Except there are Jews with property ownership in the middle-east that predate the creation of Isreal.

So? Lol. I'm not arguing against private property ownership dude. I mean the unique creation of the state of Israel. FWIW, I'm not an extremist on either end - I just try to look at the facts as best I can.

Infohawk

Lifer
Jan 12, 2002
So? Lol. I'm not arguing against private property ownership dude. I mean the unique creation of the state of Israel. FWIW, I'm not an extremist on either end - I just try to look at the facts as best I can.

Please, you're defending an absurdly ignorant statement by awbx. All you know is that he accused Jediyoda of selling someone else's property / being a thief (a personal attack). That is why I brought up the issue of property.

JEDIYoda

Lifer
Jul 13, 2005

Lets see the people who call themselves Palestinians had a land that was theirs? As in a country or a state? How so......
They had right that were given them by their founding fathers?

What you forget is it was the arabs who attacked the Jews first.......
It was the peopel who call themselves Palestinians who sided with the arabs time after time after time....

In fact -- “This is the first war in history which has ended with the victors suing for peace and the vanquished calling for unconditional surrender.

Last edited:

Abwx

Lifer
Apr 2, 2011

It was created thanks to massive blackmailing of the then
voting UNO countries..

Check the history , even the US was against such a non sense ,
but they changed their positions , as all others nations for
reasons not known by the public.

http://www.ifamericansknew.org/history/realstory.html

Lemon law

Lifer
Nov 6, 2005
OP has never heard of self-loathing Jews?
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
TLC could be quite correct here, and for that matter there may be some evidence Adolf Hitler
Had some substantial Jewish ancestry. Or It may be possible to suggest that said Jew was trying to stir up pro Jewish sympathy by committing such acts. Neither is unknown in human history, so my jury is deadlocked in saying its impossible to say anything about the actions of just one lone nut.

What is important is that everyone on this forum joins together in condemning such offensive acts against any religion. And we can say the same thing about the grinning idiot who wounded Gabby Giffort and killed so many others.

Trying to make sense of the senseless never gets us anywhere.

Abwx

Lifer
Apr 2, 2011
Lets see the people who call themselves Palestinians had a land that was theirs? As in a country or a state? How so......
They had right that were given them by their founding fathers?

What you forget is it was the arabs who attacked the Jews first.......
It was the peopel who call themselves Palestinians who sided with the arabs time after time after time....

In fact -- “This is the first war in history which has ended with the victors suing for peace and the vanquished calling for unconditional surrender.

Keep on re writing history, Nazisrael as it exist currently has no future....

Infohawk

Lifer
Jan 12, 2002
Ok this thread is just useless flame-throwing and all that. I'm out.

And you should have realized that as soon as awbx accused a fellow poster of being a thief because of his religion. Instead of trying to rationalize that attack.

the DRIZZLE

Platinum Member
Sep 6, 2007
Ashkenazis , the zionists initiators are not from meddle east origin...
As such they are genuine usurpators..

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Khazars

I'll own you just like I did the last time you posted this. You anti-semites aren't very bright. From your own link:

Although the Khazar theory is contradicted by genetic evidence[68][69][70] and has little support amongst academics, in the Arab world it still enjoys popularity among anti-Zionists[43] and antisemites;

Abwx

Lifer
Apr 2, 2011
I'll own you just like I did the last time you posted this. You anti-semites aren't very bright. From your own link:

Lol , genetic evidence proved by zionists "scientists"..

I live in europe , was at school with many ashkenazis jews
and i can tell you they are not semitics contrary to most of the jews
that originate from north africa and that are living in France mainly...

Abwx

Lifer
Apr 2, 2011
Except there are Jews with property ownership in the middle-east that predate the creation of Isreal. Abwx personally attacked Jedi as a thief despite this fact. So why don't we let awbx speak for himself.

There is some , undoubtly , but currently most of israeli
real estate is built on stealed land.

Karl Agathon

Golden Member
Sep 30, 2010
And you should have realized that as soon as awbx accused a fellow poster of being a thief because of his religion. Instead of trying to rationalize that attack.

I thought they were going to crack down more on personal attacks here.

Infohawk

Lifer
Jan 12, 2002
I thought they were going to crack down more on personal attacks here.

Right? This is the perfect example of the kind of personal attack that's egregious but hard to detect. awbx is basically attacking jediyoda because of his religion and possibly also because of his assumed race (Ashkenazi).