Jesus's middle name is Hume! Caution: Some NSFW images within!

Page 3750 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

kage69

Lifer
Jul 17, 2003
-adam-rice-2-wildlife-photographer-of-the-year-_custom-3b098949309d132b3770c217d227665905e3b85a-s1600-c85.webp

Aw c'mon guys, just wanna talk.

KMFJD

Lifer
Aug 11, 2005
lol, I must read this story
reading one of his earlier stories and it feels like i'm in a Hunter Thompson story

-
Over the phone, before I’d come down, I mentioned how thin the writing income had been over the last year. This was not to whine, merely to explain I wouldn’t be in motion until the Veterans Administration deposited the monthly bloodmoney into my account. Bob Baer had an idea. Should he put me in touch with a Vory-affiliated Chechen moneyman riding out extensive post-Ukraine war personal sanctions and travel bans in—of course—Monte Carlo? The man might need some writing done.

I thought about it; I’d never been to Monte Carlo. I did own a tuxedo I didn’t wear much; getting shot a couple times by fully tatted up Russian gangsters riding motorcycles, provided I survived, would really add to my street cred at the cost of a tuxedo and ruffled shirt. It would also mean getting shot, probably by a 7.62, which would mean spending time in the hospital, one of the places on earth I most despise. So I decided to punt on that offer, as well. I like Bob. He’s always got a few programs working, but man, I hate hospitals.

• Haha
Reactions: zinfamous

kage69

Lifer
Jul 17, 2003
That's a look of the seal telling the person filming "BE COOL".

That's a sea lion, but yeah, amazing how tolerant certain animals get of humans once some orca show up. If Dahl's porpose could get in the boat they would.