Jesus's middle name is Hume! Caution: Some NSFW images within!

Page 3750 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

KMFJD

Lifer
Aug 11, 2005
lol, I must read this story
reading one of his earlier stories and it feels like i'm in a Hunter Thompson story

-
Over the phone, before I’d come down, I mentioned how thin the writing income had been over the last year. This was not to whine, merely to explain I wouldn’t be in motion until the Veterans Administration deposited the monthly bloodmoney into my account. Bob Baer had an idea. Should he put me in touch with a Vory-affiliated Chechen moneyman riding out extensive post-Ukraine war personal sanctions and travel bans in—of course—Monte Carlo? The man might need some writing done.

I thought about it; I’d never been to Monte Carlo. I did own a tuxedo I didn’t wear much; getting shot a couple times by fully tatted up Russian gangsters riding motorcycles, provided I survived, would really add to my street cred at the cost of a tuxedo and ruffled shirt. It would also mean getting shot, probably by a 7.62, which would mean spending time in the hospital, one of the places on earth I most despise. So I decided to punt on that offer, as well. I like Bob. He’s always got a few programs working, but man, I hate hospitals.

• Haha
Reactions: zinfamous

kage69

Lifer
Jul 17, 2003
That's a look of the seal telling the person filming "BE COOL".
That's a sea lion, but yeah, amazing how tolerant certain animals get of humans once some orca show up. If Dahl's porpose could get in the boat they would.

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS