Jesus's middle name is Hume! Caution: Some NSFW images within!

Page 3723 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Torn Mind

Lifer
Nov 25, 2012
Sorry but you supporting him only HURTS his credibility on the topic of a healthy diet!

;)

Really sorry you had so much trouble balancing moms nutrition though... I went through the same kind of stuff with my mother. (RIP)
Your mind is not disciplined enough to sift do things like accept in part and reject in part. ;)

Igor's response about onions in the past was indeed due to actual fact and thus I too accommodated onions into my diet....(for a few weeks but the flood of them led me to having no appetite for maybe two months now. Food banks have more than enough to dole out).

Captante

Lifer
Oct 20, 2003
Your mind is not disciplined enough to sift do things like accept in part and reject in part. ;)

Igor's response about onions in the past was indeed due to actual fact and thus I too accommodated onions into my diet....(for a few weeks but the flood of them led me to having no appetite for maybe two months now. Food banks have more than enough to dole out).

Really? :D

That explain why I mostly supported his points about honey?

Unproven nonsense gets debunked and accurate information confirmed by science gets reinforced by me no matter who posts it.

Period.

Captante

Lifer
Oct 20, 2003
Jesus will you all shut the fuck up and post funny pics?

My sincere apologies. ;)

Quotes-to-Express-Sincere-Apologies.jpg

Reactions: purbeast0