Jesus's middle name is Hume! Caution: Some NSFW images within!

Page 2987 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

JPS35

Apr 9, 2006
At first I was "absolutely not!"...then I was "hmmm...that feels interesting"....and now, I highly recommend the deluxe. It offers a frothy body wash worked in with a light, warm spray, rubbed with a soft brush, thoroughly rinsed with warm spray, and dried with a fragrant towelette all at a great price.. The supreme package was too rough. Jim is good, but ask for Andy; I've got him on speed dial in the event of bad gas station sushi or when Taco Bell goes through you like a blazing lasered burrito.

shortylickens

No Lifer
Jul 15, 2003
mx7xdauurok51.jpg

Fritzo

Lifer
Jan 3, 2001
At first I was "absolutely not!"...then I was "hmmm...that feels interesting"....and now, I highly recommend the deluxe. It offers a frothy body wash worked in with a light, warm spray, rubbed with a soft brush, thoroughly rinsed with warm spray, and dried with a fragrant towelette all at a great price.. The supreme package was too rough. Jim is good, but ask for Andy; I've got him on speed dial in the event of bad gas station sushi or when Taco Bell goes through you like a blazing lasered burrito.
1599053693487.png