Jesus's middle name is Hume! Caution: Some NSFW images within!

Page 2730 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Artorias

Platinum Member
Feb 8, 2014
I *think* the issue is that someone confused HYDROgenperoxide with HYDROcodone.

Mix Sprite, Jolly Ranchers and codeine cough syrup and you get "drank" aka "sizzup" , a quick high popular with the .00001% most stupid people on Earth who have no brain cells to spare. Toss in some Hydrocodone and it becomes a real ass-kicker. Not hard to believe that people who are already stupid and high confuse hydrosomethingorother with a different hydrosomethingorother.

Legal weed solves 90% of these problems. Smoke a dooby and your good to go.

pmv

Lifer
May 30, 2008
Tapa
bf3afaeb43c52b8142741b08ce4a0c0a.jpg

I don't get this - too old I suppose. Isn't that just a 'flat cap', once standard garb for middle-aged working-class guys, especially Northerners? Are they now some hipster thing? Is it something to do with Peaky Blinders (but preusmably not Last Of The Summer Wine?)

nutxo

Diamond Member
May 20, 2001
I don't get this - too old I suppose. Isn't that just a 'flat cap', once standard garb for middle-aged working-class guys, especially Northerners? Are they now some hipster thing? Is it something to do with Peaky Blinders (but preusmably not Last Of The Summer Wine?)

Around here it's kinda hipster.

UsandThem

Elite Member
May 4, 2000
Just visited the DVM to get a license renewal/Real ID and EVERYONE I dealt with was polite, courteous and friendly. The people I work with should be that nice!
Do the process in NC, and then we'll see if you have changed your opinion. :p

Reactions: MtnMan

BudAshes

Lifer
Jul 20, 2003
Just visited the DVM to get a license renewal/Real ID and EVERYONE I dealt with was polite, courteous and friendly. The people I work with should be that nice!

This was how I felt when I went to the DMV in AZ. Then I came back to CA and was reminded that the California DMV is where Satan sends his minions when they are too incompetent to work in hell.

OccamsToothbrush

Golden Member
Aug 21, 2005
This was how I felt when I went to the DMV in AZ. Then I came back to CA and was reminded that the California DMV is where Satan sends his minions when they are too incompetent to work in hell.

If you're dealing with Satan's most incompetent minions count your blessings and hope he doesn't notice. Around here Satan sends his favorite, most evil minions to work in the DMV where they can cause maximum damage.

Nov 8, 2012

What's fucking hilarious is take a peak in P&N. I'll make arguments like historically government hasn't ever accomplished or managed anything effectively. DMVs are a perfect example. VA healthcare is another.

You will not see more hilarious shit than seeing folks come to the valiant defense of DMVs and VA. It's pretty comical. I've honestly never seen someone publicly defend such programs in my entire life.

"Last time I was in and out in 25 minutes". Lol sure bud, sure.

Not that you even should have to wait even 25 minutes for them to spit out a form of ID.

zinfamous

No Lifer
Jul 12, 2006
What's fucking hilarious is take a peak in P&N. I'll make arguments like historically government hasn't ever accomplished or managed anything effectively. DMVs are a perfect example. VA healthcare is another.

You will not see more hilarious shit than seeing folks come to the valiant defense of DMVs and VA. It's pretty comical. I've honestly never seen someone publicly defend such programs in my entire life.

Not that you even should have to wait even 25 minutes for them to spit out a form of ID.

or you know, go to Italy, and wait 5 months.

wuss.

Reactions: TheVrolok

BudAshes

Lifer
Jul 20, 2003

To be fair, knowing P&N, you were probably both wrong.

Nov 8, 2012
To be fair, knowing P&N, you were probably both wrong.

I'm always wrong and have a high probability of just trolling....

But at least I don't have my head so far up my ass that I try to defend government management of industry :p

I also have a wife that works for government employment and can fully vouch that they are at the epitome of idiocy vs my corporate (public and private) experiences).

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002

Government did a pretty good job building the Hoover Dam. Paid off many times over. GI bill was created and managed effectively. Social Security and Medicare both which conservatives said would be the death of us have worked out fairly well. Ask people and they like all these programs created by the debil federal government.

Nov 8, 2012
Government did a pretty good job building the Hoover Dam. Paid off many times over. GI bill was created and managed effectively. Social Security and Medicare both which conservatives said would be the death of us have worked out fairly well. Ask people and they like all these programs created by the debil federal government.
/getsoutcattleprod

Back in the pen with you. Back! Back I say!

Reactions: highland145