Jesus's middle name is Hume! Caution: Some NSFW images within!

Page 2732 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

zinfamous

No Lifer
Jul 12, 2006
You don't think those lists of demands and the pay itself aren't completely ridiculous?

Requirements:
Take care of children (babysit, childcare, etc) for 11.5 hours PER work day. Must work weekends on top of it without notice. lol. PLUS travel time to/from their residence.
Must submit a background check (but the person won't pay for it themselves) lol.
Must Provide Food for THEIR kids? Is this person nuts? And it has to be vegan organic only? Yeap, this person is nuts.

Top it off: WEEKLY Pay of $100/week that will go to $150/week after 6 months? lol You're talking about $5,200/year pay for what is essentially 60 hours minimum of work.

That's just batshit crazy. But whatever, maybe that's totally acceptable.

Ah, weekly pay, I guess. especially requiring them to provide food. Au Pairs tend to not have a very high pay, either, but that is cause room/board are considered part of their pay.

....I guess this isn't even that, cause she doesn't want this person living with them.

purbeast0

No Lifer
Sep 13, 2001
UtwswHY.png

nutxo

Diamond Member
May 20, 2001
It is at least need a new one? :D

It did. My boss saw 2 units of plywood in the driveway and thought the lumber had already gotten there. He had us anload and start. Around lunchtime the owner of the house we were supposed to be re roofing called and asked why weren't there yet. Turned out we were like half block away from the house we were supposed to be at.

My boss made a few calls and traded jobs with the roofing company of the house were were already working on.