Jesus's middle name is Hume! Caution: Some NSFW images within!

Page 2660 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

kage69

Lifer
Jul 17, 2003
f67.jpg

kage69

Lifer
Jul 17, 2003
images

Been there. Went in a couple times for entire rod/reel combos too.

That pic reminds me of fishing in Oregon as a teen, seeing my buddy's dad hook up a monster salmon. After some hard fighting, he quickly started handing over his hat, keys, etc then hopped into a raging river to chase the fish. He got bounced around for a long time, finally lands the fish, then had to release as hook was thru the back above the tail, not the mouth. Couldn't sneak it either, warden was monitoring after getting call a guy was in the river without an inner tube or canoe.

kage69

Lifer
Jul 17, 2003
The Dirty, Dirty Love That We Dare Not Speak Of

images

I don't care what you denegerate savages say, that's just wrong. Ketchup on steak wrong!

Reactions: Zanovar

destrekor

Lifer
Nov 18, 2005
For the above, in case anyone just reads the link and doesn't read the article it goes to, that's a pygmy possum in Tasmania.
Possums here stateside (o'possums technically) + big spider = spider can have everything, I'm out.

BudAshes

Lifer
Jul 20, 2003
For the above, in case anyone just reads the link and doesn't read the article it goes to, that's a pygmy possum in Tasmania.
Possums here stateside (o'possums technically) + big spider = spider can have everything, I'm out.

Well maybe they could help take care of those yappy little dogs that won't shut up.

kage69

Lifer
Jul 17, 2003
Well maybe they could help take care of those yappy little dogs that won't shut up.

I'm not big on dogs the same size or smaller than cats, especially the yappy ones. Having said that, I really dig dachshunds. Sure they might be odd looking, but every single one I've ever met has impressed me personality-wise. Additionally, I think I just find it difficult to deny respect to the tiny guys who were bred to take on foxes and badgers in subterranean death matches. CQB is no joke, even less so when you have to use your mouth, right?

I posted a similar pic in this same thread many months ago, pretty sure it was Stralia tho. Protein is protein they say. I've seen big huntsman spiders in Florida before, but not that big. Leave them alone I say. Florida needs all the help it can get with those nasty ass cockroaches and palmetto bugs that infest the place.

destrekor

Lifer
Nov 18, 2005

In that case, we're gonna need bigger spiders.

I want nothing to do with that. I want the same end goal, fuck the yip yapping ankle biters that some call dogs, but that's a spider I want nothing to do with. I'd crown it king of the world and run like hell.

Paratus

Lifer
Jun 4, 2004
So its more white supremacist "trolling" meme shit (looks like their dogwhistle upside down ok hand sign)? Yeah no thanks.

I thought it was interesting with all the look here follow this. I assumed it was referencing that circle game I seem to remember from middle school that someonesmind pointed out.

Hasn’t realized the white supremacists has co-opt it.

Seriously man. Seek help. Not everything in life is about race regardless of what people want you to perceive.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_school_pranks#Circle_game

https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=The Circle Game
I thought it was a duck.
Could be that too

Reactions: highland145
Nov 8, 2012
I thought it was interesting with all the look here follow this. I assumed it was referencing that circle game I seem to remember from middle school that someonesmind pointed out.

Hasn’t realized the white supremacists has co-opt it.

Could be that too

White supramcists didn't co-opt it. 4chan trolled people into believing that simple hand gestures that any normal person uses is now a racist symbol. There is a reason why they didn't choose some complex gang-like hand symbols. Note how these are all hand-signs that any normal person has used at some point in their life.

The point was to get stupid people to believe anything. And boy oh boy did it work wonders.

3cxNkN.jpg

1*OpSLeY91GyYERKFb_ByXog.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: Mr.IncrediblyBored