Jesus's middle name is Hume! Caution: Some NSFW images within!

Page 2659 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

KMFJD

Lifer
Aug 11, 2005
I had one chasing another zoom over my should last week, was so close I felt their wake on/in my ear. Our camp has become a hummingbird preserve. Might have to try that.
We have a lot of them at our place as well,love watching them

ItCtfeF.png

Last edited:

kage69

Lifer
Jul 17, 2003
arojlrdfpd46cpjii1hv.jpg

A glacier got a eulogy :disappointed:

First time I saw Meadenhall glacier in Alaska was with my parents. My dad got very quiet, kind of emotional. He was in shock how far the glacier had receeded since his last visit in the 80s. Then I took my wife there in 2005, and it was my turn to feel shocked and sad. That really stuck with me.

kage69

Lifer
Jul 17, 2003
When they're not hungry enough for the Curb Sandwich, I recommend the Scottish Sugar Cookie.

Hello ********** Police Department, how can I assist you today?
Hello! This is Terry ********** at ***** *******, number ***, uhm the red flat at the back.
Yes Ok hello Terry, what can I do for you today?
Well ehm, there's this wanker tryin to break inta ma flat at the moment, was wondering if you could help me with that.
He's there now? Breaking in you say?
Yes that's right, I'm actually gettin it on iphone if ya can believe. He's broken a window now, should I say something?
No that's ok Terry, the lads and Donna will be there presently. Keep that iphone going yeah?

Last edited: