Jesus's middle name is Hume! Caution: Some NSFW images within!

Page 2379 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

highland145

Lifer
Oct 12, 2009
EcB9Y0R.jpg
Anti gun person's explanation....

destrekor

Lifer
Nov 18, 2005
Not really. Without the gun bullets hardly hurt at all. You just can't throw those suckers hard enough to do real damage.

Aye, but you can have guns without painful freedom seeds. You can make rubber freedom seeds with less magic fire dust in the metal holdy thing; you obviously have to cut back on the magic fire dust or else even that rubber freedom seed will impregnate your body. We can't have that.
You could even have a paintball-like freedom seed. Now that, that's how war should be fought. We're just the pawns after all, let us reassemble and play again! You don't toss your chess pieces after one match do you? I guess if you're rich enough, and, wait shit... the players are all stupid rich in these global pissing matches. :(

highland145

Lifer
Oct 12, 2009
Not really. Without the gun bullets hardly hurt at all. You just can't throw those suckers hard enough to do real damage.
Pshaw. They work fine on the front of my truck.

nonsense, that's a pew pew explanation. :p

[pews are common in the young military circles, usually gamers]
The scene:
Me, smart ass.
The wife, tolerates said smart ass and is much brighter.
The kid, fruit of my loins....I think.

I say something stupid. The wife busts my balls. The kid, "Pew, pew, shots fired."
:oops:

I could have just lived alone, with the soft core pron. Shorty-esk.

Reactions: Ajay and destrekor

IronWing

No Lifer
Jul 20, 2001
Woke up this morning
It was drizzlin’ rain
All around my heart
Was an aching pain

Well if I’d have wings
Like Noah’s dove
Will I fly this river
To the one I love
- Fred Neil

Ns1

No Lifer
Jun 17, 2001
You should probably urban dictionary that term. Or safemode off google search it.

rh71

No Lifer
Aug 28, 2001

Clearly you need to play more FPS games. No bullets? Melee with the weapon and they ded, 1 shot.