Jesus's middle name is Hume! Caution: Some NSFW images within!

Page 2299 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Darwin333

Lifer
Dec 11, 2006
do-something-innovative-this-weekend-26-photos-61.jpg

Reactions: ch33zw1z

Darwin333

Lifer
Dec 11, 2006
Whole lot of nope right there, I'd consider them a total write-off and would be calling a locksmith to make me new keys and remote.

welp-fck-27-photos-5.jpg

Reactions: Thebobo

Darwin333

Lifer
Dec 11, 2006
One brave dude, another situation I'd de-ass from so fast that if you were next to me and said "huh" you'd be talking to yourself because I'd already be gone.

welp-fck-27-photos-2.jpg

Reactions: Thebobo

SKORPI0

Lifer
Jan 18, 2000

What's the back story to this?

http://www.westernadvocate.com.au/s...dile-feeding-frenzy-at-whale-carcass/?cs=2452
Helicopter pilot John French was flying along the remote Montgomery Reef in WA's Kimberley region when he spotted something very large and very dark on a wide patch of sand exposed by slack tide. After taking the chopper in for a closer look, he saw the big lump was a dead whale that had become beached and a single saltwater crocodile approaching the carcass ready for an enormous meal.....

OutHouse

Lifer
Jun 5, 2000
You know, that is the one benefit that I forgot to consider - I can't lock the door unless I have my keys with me, and that's quite helpful. My patio back door only has a knob lock, but it's a rare type that will not open the door if the lock is engaged. I've never seen that on a door knob before. Thus, it's the worst of both worlds lol, with the one benefit being that I cannot lock myself out. But I seriously need to change that.

best lock i have ever put on my door. ive had it for 3 years and still feels weird not having a house key on my key ring.

IMG_5916-775x450.jpg

Paratus

Lifer
Jun 4, 2004
Did Jesus change his middle name to deadbolt?

No?

Then Home and Garden is that way -> ^ <- (depends on screen orientation)
If you still have to talk about locks try posting something funny about locks:
x4el3ytiyy.jpg

destrekor

Lifer
Nov 18, 2005
Just to spite Paratus:

best lock i have ever put on my door. ive had it for 3 years and still feels weird not having a house key on my key ring.

IMG_5916-775x450.jpg

I so badly want a smart lock, I'd be able to tie it into a lot of home automation routines. But one drawback of my condo association is that the townhouses are in matching units, and any modifications need to be duplicated. So, basically, you have to get with your neighbor and determine when you will both upgrade window styles or door styles.

I could do something like the August lock though, just not sure if I want to yet. I partly need to rework the door jamb or something, the deadbolt isn't always aligned and I have to push/pull the door - I'd still have to do that when it is trying to lock and I could never trust it to truly be locked unless I did it manually. But it would be sweet to not have to fumble with keys when walking up with groceries.