Jesus's middle name is Hume! Caution: Some NSFW images within!

Page 2280 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

CZroe

Lifer
Jun 24, 2001
Ichinisan went into the crawlspace yesterday to plug in an extension cable...
e58ddc0169e69a4deecd11f17ac3048c.jpeg

CZroe

Lifer
Jun 24, 2001
WTH is that?! It looks like a 3D printed spider
That's EXACTLY what I said.
d0660360188ff1ddb3df903fe92b4f58.jpg

Notice the extra irony that he was receiving PLA filament which had just been delivered for a 3D printer?

Definitely not 3D-printed though. His photo was an Apple Live Photo so I got to see the thing dangle and spin a little. One leg is dangling separately.

I think it's a spider that was wrapped to be eaten later by another spider, though I'd expect the legs to be wrapped against the body or torn off by the surviving spider.

Reactions: lxskllr and Thebobo

itsmydamnation

Platinum Member
Feb 6, 2011
Ichinisan went into the crawlspace yesterday to plug in an extension cable...
e58ddc0169e69a4deecd11f17ac3048c.jpeg
Its coming into spring in Australia, all the spiders are starting to come out again. Already had a huntsman the size of my hand greet me in my car the other day............ man i hate spiders.........

CZroe

Lifer
Jun 24, 2001
Its coming into spring in Australia, all the spiders are starting to come out again. Already had a huntsman the size of my hand greet me in my car the other day............ man i hate spiders.........
The kind we have here are normally that big. Also, they aren't really spiders. Australia is losing its edge/reputation. *coolshades*

itsmydamnation

Platinum Member
Feb 6, 2011
The kind we have here are normally that big. Also, they aren't really spiders. Australia is losing its edge/reputation. *coolshades*

The big spiders aren't the dangerous ones, i just hate big arse hairy spiders. A huntsmen will run away, a funnel web will chase you.

Thebobo

Lifer
Jun 19, 2006
They do a whole bunch of cover tunes. And the kids look like they are really enjoying it. I hated music class, was all about learning to read music, ugh.

A music teacher at Louisville Leopard Percussionists, a musical nonprofit for kids ages 7 to 12, has figured out a way to make class a LOT more fun for these little aspiring musicians—and it looks like it’s really working! Let’s just say that these kids are a heck of a lot more metal than any of us ever were when taking music classes. Watch below to see for yourself! According to their YouTube page, “The Louisville Leopard Percussionists is a non-profit organization offering extra curricular music opportunities to local children at little or no cost.”