Jesus's middle name is Hume! Caution: Some NSFW images within!

Page 2076 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

CZroe

Lifer
Jun 24, 2001
b8a02fbdd501b0f61b1fe285706608fe.jpg

Please share!!!

Last edited:

KMFJD

Lifer
Aug 11, 2005
uh oh the fun police showed up and is deciding what is funny and what is not, we better watch out and post extra carefully not to upset him/her

Svnla

Lifer
Nov 10, 2003
Just another post from a member, official mods comments are generally in different format and stuff, but whatever... I ain't the one who's bitching anyways... :D

Bitching? Funny I wasn't the dumbass that first used profanity to whine about another member's post and then backtracked as a "joke". That's why I said his "joke" was not funny because I never see/hear anyone use "fuck you" as a joke. I guess I am not as "cool" or bad ass. LOL.

I saw many posts in this thread that were not funny but I did not say a word or make a "joke" about their merit. Who was the one bitching again?

Again, learn to read the whole story. Goodness.

Last edited:

Imp

Lifer
Feb 8, 2000
It's a Western (read: white) person (singer/actress) speaking perfect Hong Kong accented Cantonese and Hong Kong/Australian/Kiwi English.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QT6nCiNawGI

Completely ubiquitous among Asian-Americans but... the reverse just doesn't happen.

Edit: Noticed the "valley girl" Hong Kong accent in her English.

Last edited:

biostud

Lifer
Feb 27, 2003
Although i think it has some advantage not touching the hot sand as much while traveling the same distance, i cannot withhold myself hearing a very long "Yippppppiiiiiieeee !" when that spider goes cartwheeling. :)

It is supposedly something it does to flee enemies.