Jesus's middle name is Hume! Caution: Some NSFW images within!

Page 2062 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

disappoint

Lifer
Dec 7, 2009
EYE-FELL tower?

Cheezus christ....

Looks good in a mini skirt? Doesn't need to know how to spell.

Hi feminists! LOL

NSFW http://i.imgur.com/6N891Zg.jpg

Also don't report my post it says NSFW in the OP's tidal!

You still can't embed NSFW pics.
admin allisolm

lf98hg8.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

rh71

No Lifer
Aug 28, 2001

LOL WTF, my other hand was literally on my face just like that as I scrolled. Is this normal internet behavior? The only thing that would've made that better was if it was a gif and that went from disinterest to a smile.

CZroe

Lifer
Jun 24, 2001
LOL WTF, my other hand was literally on my face just like that as I scrolled. Is this normal internet behavior? The only thing that would've made that better was if it was a gif and that went from disinterest to a smile.
I had the opposite reaction and thought "who still regularly browses like that?" I can't remember the last time I've browsed with that posture.

I'm usually on a smartphone, tablet, laptop, in bed laying down, on the toilet (yes), in bed, eating at a restaurant, stopped in my tracks, etc. Even when I did use a desktop PC for a moment last night I kept my left hand near the keyboard the entire time (use it more than the mouse).

Last edited:

Fritzo

Lifer
Jan 3, 2001
Choking is when food, liquid, or a foreign object enters or blocks your airways past both routes and causes difficulty breathing.

...and now you know.

OOOOOOOOOOoooohhhhhhhhhhh.....it's clear now!

Now, what about the rest of that stuff?

Charmonium

Diamond Member
May 15, 2015

Bisexuals are greedy bastards who aren't satisfied which is just one gender. As a result, they screw like rabbits and need frequent breaks.

Asexuals are frustrated bastards who sublimate their desire for sex with eating - and completely losing their shit from time to time.

I don't get the pansexual one. Technically they are people who aren't bound by having sex just with members of their own species. I guess that includes inanimate objects like kitchenware but I don't really get it.

The lesbian one is obvious - eating out is a euphemism for oral.

mikeymikec

Lifer
May 19, 2011

It's making fun of the notion (put forward by homophobes) of the "gay agenda", which usually attempts to portray gay people as like Jehovah's Witnesses but trying to get more people to turn gay.

Gryz

Golden Member
Aug 28, 2010
I don't get the pansexual one. Technically they are people who aren't bound by having sex just with members of their own species. I guess that includes inanimate objects like kitchenware but I don't really get it.
I didn't get it the first time either.
But I guess it's about how pansexuals love pans. Thus they love kitchen ware. They love pans so much, they don't mind spending all day cooking, with the pots and pans.

I believe the english word for such humor is: corny ?