Jesus's middle name is Hume! Caution: Some NSFW images within!

Page 599 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

pelov

Diamond Member
Dec 6, 2011
awesome_pictures_7.jpg

awesome_pictures_4.jpg

awesome_pictures_5.jpg

want
awesome_pictures_9.jpg

awesome_pictures_11.jpg

awesome_pictures_14.jpg

awesome_pictures_20.jpg

Regs

Lifer
Aug 9, 2002
Anyone else think about cutting them off and having them crash into you when you see this?

I always see this person when its too late and they are past me, but if i did see it coming, id like to at least block them so they wouldnt be able to get past me.

Worst case scenario they crash into the back of my car, and its their fault. but then again, this is just a huge headache, and not worth going through, because theres probably a good chance this idiot doesnt have insurance either.

Maybe a better solution would be to keep a few rotten eggs handy, and ready to discard out of the passenger window as this jerk tries to get by.

That's how road rage man slaughter starts. So unless you're ready to fight or be killed, you can just let the Darwin take effect sooner or later.

alkemyst

No Lifer
Feb 13, 2001
Anyone else think about cutting them off and having them crash into you when you see this?

I always see this person when its too late and they are past me, but if i did see it coming, id like to at least block them so they wouldnt be able to get past me.

Worst case scenario they crash into the back of my car, and its their fault. but then again, this is just a huge headache, and not worth going through, because theres probably a good chance this idiot doesnt have insurance either.

Maybe a better solution would be to keep a few rotten eggs handy, and ready to discard out of the passenger window as this jerk tries to get by.

In all fairness someone doing this isn't really affecting you to begin with, if you were to create an accident the police can usually tell you tried to be an asshat to another asshat and ticket you both.