Jesus's middle name is Hume! Caution: Some NSFW images within!

Page 597 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

pelov

Diamond Member
Dec 6, 2011
SEY68.png

sK9fV.jpg

0o2tk.jpg

QZ1Dg.jpg

priority_peter_1.jpg

priority_peter_3.jpg

Pheran

Diamond Member
Apr 26, 2001
OK, here's a little original content for you. I took this photo of a restaurant that opened not far from my workplace. I don't know what they were thinking with this name.

xG6Jj.jpg

coldmeat

Diamond Member
Jul 10, 2007
OK, here's a little original content for you. I took this photo of a restaurant that opened not far from my workplace. I don't know what they were thinking with this name.

xG6Jj.jpg

They were thinking it would draw attention, and it did judging by your post.

iamwiz82

Lifer
Jan 10, 2001
My evening drive home involved this:

photo+5.JPG

Now notice the lower right portion of the hatch. See that damage? That's a goddamned shotgun blast. I eventually got on the side of her (yes, her) and the sheetmetal was swiss cheese.

Oh Detroit...

Nvidiaguy07

Platinum Member
Feb 22, 2008

Anyone else think about cutting them off and having them crash into you when you see this?

I always see this person when its too late and they are past me, but if i did see it coming, id like to at least block them so they wouldnt be able to get past me.

Worst case scenario they crash into the back of my car, and its their fault. but then again, this is just a huge headache, and not worth going through, because theres probably a good chance this idiot doesnt have insurance either.

Maybe a better solution would be to keep a few rotten eggs handy, and ready to discard out of the passenger window as this jerk tries to get by.

CZroe

Lifer
Jun 24, 2001
Anyone else think about cutting them off and having them crash into you when you see this?

I always see this person when its too late and they are past me, but if i did see it coming, id like to at least block them so they wouldnt be able to get past me.

Worst case scenario they crash into the back of my car, and its their fault. but then again, this is just a huge headache, and not worth going through, because theres probably a good chance this idiot doesnt have insurance either.

Maybe a better solution would be to keep a few rotten eggs handy, and ready to discard out of the passenger window as this jerk tries to get by.
You could just curse and do nothing.

SandEagle

Lifer
Aug 4, 2007
My evening drive home involved this:

photo+5.JPG

Now notice the lower right portion of the hatch. See that damage? That's a goddamned shotgun blast. I eventually got on the side of her (yes, her) and the sheetmetal was swiss cheese.

Oh Detroit...

I-94?

RPD

Diamond Member
Jul 22, 2009
But the screenshots above are from FFV. It was never released in the US back in the SNES days. FFIV was released as FFII in the US.
His question wasn't about the screen shots of a different game.

coldmeat

Diamond Member
Jul 10, 2007

I worked the last 8 months as a delivery driver in Ottawa, which means I spent 9+ hours a day driving in the city. This is the kind of asshole driving that pissed me off the most. Well that, or the people who would speed up the lane that's ending to get to the very end, then stop and sit there waiting for someone to let them in, forcing everyone to stop for them. I would just cut these people off, I didn't give a shit, it wasn't my car. By the end of my time working there, I would purposely speed up/slow down to force them off the road if I needed to. Got some pretty funny reactions.