Jesus's middle name is Hume! Caution: Some NSFW images within!

Page 598 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

pelov

Diamond Member
Dec 6, 2011
217334d1347530887-funny-strange-random-pics-420080_10150995325261857_21854649_n.jpg

217312d1347507341-animated-gif-thread-reporter.gif

Ichinisan

Lifer
Oct 9, 2002
OK, here's a little original content for you. I took this photo of a restaurant that opened not far from my workplace. I don't know what they were thinking with this name.

xG6Jj.jpg

That last name is really common. I wouldn't have even bothered to take a picture.

Last edited:

CZroe

Lifer
Jun 24, 2001
His question wasn't about the screen shots of a different game.
Duh, which is why I specified. Someone answered "FFV" when they posted those shots. I recognized the screenshots but not the characters because I played the FFV intro when the hack-translated ROM came out in the '90s, so I did not realize that he was wrong at first.

I eventually realized that the guy was wrong 1) because someone else gave a conflicting answer without addressing the contradiction and 2) because the image name specified the game it was from.

I corrected myself and you got snarky with me for no reason. Why don't you correct the person that was and still is wrong instead of going on and on with me about it?

I worked the last 8 months as a delivery driver in Ottawa, which means I spent 9+ hours a day driving in the city. This is the kind of asshole driving that pissed me off the most. Well that, or the people who would speed up the lane that's ending to get to the very end, then stop and sit there waiting for someone to let them in, forcing everyone to stop for them. I would just cut these people off, I didn't give a shit, it wasn't my car. By the end of my time working there, I would purposely speed up/slow down to force them off the road if I needed to. Got some pretty funny reactions.

The company really could have used a "How's my driving?" program. For your sake, I hope no employer ever connects you to this post because they shouldn't trust you with any kind of company property with an attitude like that (vehicle, forklift, computer, or pencil).