Jesus's middle name is Hume! Caution: Some NSFW images within!

Page 500 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

gevorg

Diamond Member
Nov 3, 2004
641q.gif

Last edited:

mcurphy

Diamond Member
Feb 5, 2003
Krackle, Snickers, Butterfinger, Kit Kat
Rolo, Fast Break, ?, ?
Almond Joy, Three Musketeers, Oh Henry, Milky Way
?, ?, Caramello, Payday
Mounds, Baby Ruth, Charleston Chew, Twix

Not sure about the Kit Kat, it doesn't look quite right. And any of the ones with nuts, caramel and nougat wrapped in chocolate seem basically interchangeable.

First one is a Whatchamacallit, Krackle is a solid bar with little rice crispy things in it.

whatchamacallit.jpg

Dr. Zaus

Lifer
Oct 16, 2008

There's about a 5% unemployment rate among people with a university degree and less than 2% for people with engineering and zero percent for accountancy degrees.

Go to school and learn to do something valuable = middle class with a job.

But she looks like an English major who "doesn't want to teach".

3pvhvg.jpg

weirdichi

Diamond Member
Sep 19, 2001
Saw this as I was running errands today. All this strip mall needs is a Fuzzy's Taco right smack in the middle.

shat_brix.png

Feb 6, 2007
First one is a Whatchamacallit, Krackle is a solid bar with little rice crispy things in it.

whatchamacallit.jpg

Damn, good call. Been a while since I had one of those. I still want to see a key for them to see the ones I couldn't guess. I think that one with raisins in it is a Nestle Chunky, which I had to Google, as I'd never heard of it. Who the hell wants raisins in their chocolate?

ShawnD1

Lifer
May 24, 2003
The funniest thing about that is the most recent comment:
I can't help but think the translations are poorly done. There's no way anybody actually words things that way.
"allah honored wives by instating the punishment of beatings"

Honor seems like the wrong word. It's probably some combination of words about keeping people in line. Gandalf even states that it's supposed to be a last resort.