Jesus's middle name is Hume! Caution: Some NSFW images within!

Page 390 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

BudAshes

Lifer
Jul 20, 2003
yahoo-answers-troll-sure-thing.jpg

internet-memes-meme-madness-high-expectations-asian-dad.jpg

DominionSeraph

Diamond Member
Jul 22, 2009
Aperture Labratories is a fictional company in Portal and Portal 2.

We know. But that doesn't make it funny.
It's just an attempt to be 2% quirky by doing 1% cosplay. There's nothing out of the ordinary in a girl playing with her style like that.

That the game is funny doesn't make the shirt funny. If things worked like that I'd get me a Spaceballs shirt and be the funniest guy on the planet.

Her outfit's cute and so is she, and there's nothing more to it than that, so it belongs in the Babe thread.

And now for something completely different.

carpaintingfailheysexyl.jpg

Last edited:

eits

Lifer
Jun 4, 2005
www.integratedssr.com
It's just an attempt to be 2% quirky by doing 1% cosplay. There's nothing out of the ordinary in a girl playing with her style like that.

That the game is funny doesn't make the shirt funny. If things worked like that I'd get me a Spaceballs shirt and be the funniest guy on the planet.

Her outfit's cute and so is she, and there's nothing more to it than that, so it belongs in the Babe thread.

ah, the great city of demver...

yhelothar

Lifer
Dec 11, 2002

long babe is long?

HAL9000

Lifer
Oct 17, 2010
I liked the one that went something like..

1. I put $20 in a box
2. You put $20 in a box
3. I sell you the box containing $40 for $30
4. Repeat steps 1-3

So one guy loses 10 dollars and the other guy makes 10 dollars.

Dr. Zaus

Lifer
Oct 16, 2008
So one guy loses 10 dollars and the other guy makes 10 dollars.

Just promise that the rate of growth for the box full of money is going up so he should just get someone else to do the same thing and then re-sell-it himself.

It's called "common stock".