Jesus's middle name is Hume! Caution: Some NSFW images within!

Page 299 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

shortylickens

No Lifer
Jul 15, 2003
you-would-think-we-would-spanish-inquisition-demotivational-posters-1324485950.jpg

HamburgerBoy

Lifer
Apr 12, 2004

That's so cute and sad. Right now I can imagine a cartoon featuring that very cactus, a self-imposed social pariah that avoids the tender care of others knowing that it will only hurt the ones it loves. If someone turned it into a cactus-pony it would be the next big [Sadfic] on Equestria Daily.

Ben90

Platinum Member
Jun 14, 2009
Because you might actually slip and better the world for everyone? Not sure what the danger is. I think the world needs more "grammar Nazis."
U cnt start a santance with becaase u r fckin stpdd.

grammar-nazi2.jpg

Last edited:

T_Yamamoto

Lifer
Jul 6, 2011
That's so cute and sad. Right now I can imagine a cartoon featuring that very cactus, a self-imposed social pariah that avoids the tender care of others knowing that it will only hurt the ones it loves. If someone turned it into a cactus-pony it would be the next big [Sadfic] on Equestria Daily.
you should create that show

alkemyst

No Lifer
Feb 13, 2001
you should create that show

The Chronicles of Thomas Covenant.

7909.jpg

Leper and a half-hand, ends up in some alternate reality as the messiah.

Couldn't handle it well and ends up letting people die, then ends up raping women when he discovers he can feel, and in the end goes full-on medieval on their asses even after he let them kill them and they still started shit.

An original OG, walks with a staff created out of the One Tree that has as Wyrm that can devour planets and even galaxies sleeping beneath it.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_One_Tree

Like a baller.

CZroe

Lifer
Jun 24, 2001
U cnt start a santance with becaase u r fckin stpdd.

grammar-nazi2.jpg

You can when it was answering another statement that provides the assumed subject. If someone asks you where you are going and you answer "To the store," it is the same principle. One assumes "I am going" or else it is a fragment. In my case it meant "[The situation you describe is bad] because...?"

watek

Apr 21, 2004
Haha, i've seen this thread for the longest but never checked it out ..full of wtf's and laughs

shit time to sleep, happy new year AT

Ben90

Platinum Member
Jun 14, 2009
You can when it was answering another statement that provides the assumed subject. If someone asks you where you are going and you answer "To the store," it is the same principle. One assumes "I am going" or else it is a fragment. In my case it meant "[The situation you describe is bad] because...?"

dontcare.jpg

DesiPower

Lifer
Nov 22, 2008

I don't get it, I am not into superheros though... who's that missing red guy and what's his specialty? is he the one how, walks/moves really fast? so this means iPhones are slow? then what's the replacement blue "?" lego signify?

Number1

Diamond Member
Feb 24, 2006
I don't get it, I am not into superheros though... who's that missing red guy and what's his specialty? is he the one how, walks/moves really fast? so this means iPhones are slow? then what's the replacement blue "?" lego signify?

Flash.