Jesus's middle name is Hume! Caution: Some NSFW images within!

Page 61 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

SSSnail

Lifer
Nov 29, 2006
Is there anything that dogs won't fuck? They try to hump humans and humans are a lot farther away from a dog than a tiger is D:
I think I've seen some videos where they showed explicit illustrations of our canine friends performing the precise act that you posit, to some unsuspecting females.

DangerAardvark

Diamond Member
Oct 22, 2004
Is there anything that dogs won't fuck? They try to hump humans and humans are a lot farther away from a dog than a tiger is D:

I've always thought of felines as dogs' natural enemies though. When my dogs saw my cat is was hate at first sight. They might fuck my cat... but they'd definitely kill it first.

This thread's gone too many posts without an lol.

COLMKBTWL.gif

Last edited:

zinfamous

No Lifer
Jul 12, 2006
If you look closely.. the flame is blue in color. Its probably alcohol based.

yep. definitely an accelerant. I thought locutus was saying that farts could not be lit.

I've seen frickin canonballs fired across a room. :hmm:

zinfamous

No Lifer
Jul 12, 2006
It all depends upon what you ate and what your body broke down or more to the fact, didn't break down. The composition of the gases in the fart are going to decide on how much of a reaction it is going to have with flame. Also the size of the fart. Last but not least, the girl is wearing a tighter weave pair of jeans. If she had been farting up a storm, some of the gases could still be contained in the fabric of the jeans itself.

the blue flame gives it away though. definitely alcohol based. I think alky is right--probably spritzed with Aquanet.