Jesus's middle name is Hume! Caution: Some NSFW images within!

Page 60 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

KaOTiK

Lifer
Feb 5, 2001
funny-food-photos-stargate-cake.jpg

I must have this cake.

awesome cake

the middle looks excellent

alkemyst

No Lifer
Feb 13, 2001
If you look closely.. the flame is blue in color. Its probably alcohol based.

You guys are thinking too much...bunch of girls so probably someone hit her butt with hairspray which she was oblivious too and another lit her up not realizing the outcome.

HumblePie

Lifer
Oct 30, 2000
Not like in that vid. That's some type of accelerant at work. See the mythbusters vid posted, it's a small blip by comparison.

It all depends upon what you ate and what your body broke down or more to the fact, didn't break down. The composition of the gases in the fart are going to decide on how much of a reaction it is going to have with flame. Also the size of the fart. Last but not least, the girl is wearing a tighter weave pair of jeans. If she had been farting up a storm, some of the gases could still be contained in the fabric of the jeans itself.

Gibsons

Lifer
Aug 14, 2001
It all depends upon what you ate and what your body broke down or more to the fact, didn't break down. The composition of the gases in the fart are going to decide on how much of a reaction it is going to have with flame. Also the size of the fart. Last but not least, the girl is wearing a tighter weave pair of jeans. If she had been farting up a storm, some of the gases could still be contained in the fabric of the jeans itself.

Sometimes cotton can burn like that, I've seen it happen with socks. A thin, really fuzzy lint-like layer can build up, it can burn off without the main fabric burning.

HumblePie

Lifer
Oct 30, 2000
Sometimes cotton can burn like that, I've seen it happen with socks. A thin, really fuzzy lint-like layer can build up, it can burn off without the main fabric burning.

true. It could have all been fart and it could have been something like that. Hell she could have had too much perfume on her butt/clothing as well. Don't know but still funny.