Jesus's middle name is Hume! Caution: Some NSFW images within!

Page 460 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Gibsons

Lifer
Aug 14, 2001
Pope+vs+Beavis.jpg

BudAshes

Lifer
Jul 20, 2003
wow, you following 15 year old girls so seriously.

Alkemyst needs an interpreter so that we can actually figure out what his insults mean. "You following 15 year old girls so seriously" sounds like some sort of insult. I have no idea what it has to do with what I posted or what exactly his point is though. Maybe he is insulting the guy who is posting on this girls account and just got confused and directed his displeasure at me?

pelov

Diamond Member
Dec 6, 2011
Alkemyst needs an interpreter so that we can actually figure out what his insults mean. "You following 15 year old girls so seriously" sounds like some sort of insult. I have no idea what it has to do with what I posted or what exactly his point is though. Maybe he is insulting the guy who is posting on this girls account and just got confused and directed his displeasure at me?

I think he assumes it was you. And why shouldn't he? I always make sure to post only pictures/videos/gifs that I created and star in myself. Doing otherwise would be disingenuous.

Seacrest-blind-guy-high-five.gif

That's me with Seacrest. His hair is so dreamy.

w5SZe.jpg

There's me in a spandex and a wig trolling a disabled war vet.

Here's a cartoon I drew.
VwETy.png

Feb 24, 2001
I think he assumes it was you. And why shouldn't he? I always make sure to post only pictures/videos/gifs that I created and star in myself. Doing otherwise would be disingenuous.

Seacrest-blind-guy-high-five.gif

That's me with Seacrest. His hair is so dreamy.

Hahahah, I never noticed before, but that dude blind. Bet Seacrest felt like a real jackass.