Jesus's middle name is Hume! Caution: Some NSFW images within!

Page 459 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Gibsons

Lifer
Aug 14, 2001
lotsa arguing with no pics (except dixycrat)
hot_weird_funny_amazing_cool_Untitledhgvy_20090725115926179.gif

pelov

Diamond Member
Dec 6, 2011
"It says here that God created man in his own image but made us slightly different."

Where does it say that?

Ohmygod, do you do anything other than bitch about pointless shit in the Jesus Herbertfordshire Christ thread?

I'm going to assume you're a whiny slur deleted, in which case here you go

399-Claims-Marxism-No-longer-responds-to-reality.-Believes-in-ancient-jewish-zombie-gods-and-talking-donkeys-Scumbag-Pope-marxism-zombie-jesus.jpg

come-at-me-bro.jpeg

advice-god-jesus-you-came-back-sooner-than-i-expected.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Ichinisan

Lifer
Oct 9, 2002
"It says here that God created man in his own image but made us slightly different."
Where does it say that?
Ohmygod, do you do anything other than bitch about pointless shit in the Jesus Herbertfordshire Christ thread?
Just trying to tell if it's funny and I don't get it. Obviously, you thought it was worth posting...so it must be funny somehow.

Since I didn't get an explanation, I'll assume that one probably just isn't funny.

CZroe

Lifer
Jun 24, 2001
[Jerk just looking for another excuse to bash Christians and Christianity ends up showing his eagerness by jumping too soon.]
The ladies must love you.

It was a stupid joke and he called it out. Seriously. WTF is so funny about it, especially when even the basic premise that sets up the FAIL of a punchline is so flawed? The "slightly different" part obviously is because we all look different from each other, but it's pretty damn stupid to think "in his image" ever meant anything so specific. It's like kindergarten joke... and YOU thought it was JHC-worthy. :rolleyes:

Edit: Dammit. He responded himself while I wrote that.

Last edited:

pelov

Diamond Member
Dec 6, 2011
In god's image > god's an ape > ape's as descendants of man > ape's throw poop and stick their fingers in their butts > god likes it in the butt.

It's pretty simple, really.

KW9JJ.jpg

qEqaW.jpg

CVlcK.jpg

1RpUj.jpg