Jesus's middle name is Hume! Caution: Some NSFW images within!

Page 3208 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

zinfamous

No Lifer
Jul 12, 2006
easter_bunny_fear_today_170410_14_635c95a8f517a6a6b41712f4586b9cb9.fit-560w.jpg

look at the little dude in the back corner. look at those dead eyes.

he piled those kids in front of him. He knows what's coming. he knows how to defend himself.

look at the meat shield he constructed in front of him. He knows it, their terror. and his safety. it's the same thing

he knows it.

look at him waiting for the blood. for the feral beast to pounce. the gnashing teeth. then, then he will flee.

the blood will run at his feet. the wall of allies that he constructed. they will die. and he will live.

he knows it. so he waits

Nov 20, 2009

he piled those kids in front of him. He knows what's coming. he knows how to defend himself.

look at the meat shield he constructed in front of him. He knows it, their terror. and his safety. it's the same thing

he knows it.

look at him waiting for the blood. for the feral beast to pounce. the gnashing teeth. then, then he will flee.

the blood will run at his feet. the wall of allies that he constructed. they will die. and he will live.

he knows it. so he waits
I do love Anandtech's value system. We should ALL be torturing little children for our humor, right?

Reactions: highland145

MrSquished

Lifer
Jan 14, 2013
I'm a guy and I actually wear Secret powder fresh deodorant. I find scented men's deodorant to be too strong of a smell. Can clash with cologne of that is worn too. Anyways, I just prefer the very subtle powder fresh scent. Been using it for 20 years

Ajay

Lifer
Jan 8, 2001

he knows it.

he knows it. so he waits
You have 'curious' thoughts late at night :eek:

• Haha
Reactions: Captante

pmv

Lifer
May 30, 2008
Still cracks me up everytime.

Was really hoping to find on Youtube a clip of the episode of The Goodies (that I dimly remember from a lifetime ago) where they get on a train and you can see the start of the Welsh station name on the platform behind them, then the train moves off, travels for several minutes rolling past multiple syllables of the station name that remains in view out of the train windows in the background, and then comes to a stop at their destination at the far end of the same station name sign.

Unfortunately it's not on YouTube. So, er, just imagine it for yourselves.