Jesus's middle name is Hume! Caution: Some NSFW images within!

Page 3174 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

kage69

Lifer
Jul 17, 2003
I am asking people to not post P&N opinions here, just pics.

:)

Treasonous trumpets trying to sound concerned about nepotism or fitness for office IS pretty damn funny though. Gave me a few good laughs, even if they were followed with a twinge of sympathy.

50-best-memes-confucius-plane-joke.jpg

zinfamous

No Lifer
Jul 12, 2006
You mean the same POS that "bails out his drug abusing son" and touts to the American people how great his son is and then fires staffers for marijuana use? Or, the same POS that puts pressure on a Ukrainian Energy Company, while he is VP, to put this son, who has no experience or background in this, on their board of director, making millions and sending Papa Joe his cut?

So, no influence of political corruption to speak of? Man, these fever dreams you suffer from fake scandals. Are you dickless sons of bitches going to keep beating this strawman arguments until your death?

Did Biden fire his staff for marijuana use in the past? none of you shit clowns have still posted this. Anyway, you pretty much know that remains as a strong disqualifier for gov't service, right? Peoples hands are tied. Amazing the utter nonsense you little snowflake pissants cry about, all while empowering blatant fascists for the last 4 decades to control your fucking brains, goddamn quislings.

Tell, just what does it feel like to be eating a bag of dicks every day?

• Haha
Reactions: s0me0nesmind1
Feb 4, 2009
LOl,. pinko. If Biden doesn't prosecute Hunter over the gun shit then he cant do anything about gun control. The Potato in chief is in a pickle :p

Take it to P&N
Oh I know why you didn’t because last time you were there your ass got kicked pretty hard.
Man up and take it to P&N

Reactions: Captante

kage69

Lifer
Jul 17, 2003
Take it to P&N
Oh I know why you didn’t because last time you were there your ass got kicked pretty hard.
Man up and take it to P&N

The Charlie Zelenoffs of P&N would prefer to talk shit and run, I don't think they're interested in getting stomped again and again and again.

Still...

739f1d6b1a33138071db5e0b6cc08941.jpg

Reactions: Captante

Iron Woode

Elite Member
Super Moderator
Oct 10, 1999
So, no influence of political corruption to speak of? Man, these fever dreams you suffer from fake scandals. Are you dickless sons of bitches going to keep beating this strawman arguments until your death?

Did Biden fire his staff for marijuana use in the past? none of you shit clowns have still posted this. Anyway, you pretty much know that remains as a strong disqualifier for gov't service, right? Peoples hands are tied. Amazing the utter nonsense you little snowflake pissants cry about, all while empowering blatant fascists for the last 4 decades to control your fucking brains, goddamn quislings.

Tell, just what does it feel like to be eating a bag of dicks every day?
perhaps I didn't make it clear enough?

P&N stuff belongs in P&N. Unless you want one of the Admins to come and police this thread.

I am doing this without my mod hat on.

Iron Woode

Elite Member
Super Moderator
Oct 10, 1999
1616893318255.png
“In the Sonic The Hedgehog movie trailer you can see 22 coins instead of stars in the Paramount logo.
This is a subtle nod to the fact that this movie will make 22 USD at the box office.”

• Haha
Reactions: jman19