Jesus's middle name is Hume! Caution: Some NSFW images within!

Page 3175 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

LikeLinus

Lifer
Jul 25, 2001
Haven't seen the movie but that would be funny if not for the fact that:

"The film set the record for the biggest opening weekend for a video game film in the United States and Canada. It grossed $319.7 million worldwide, becoming the sixth-highest-grossing film of 2020 and the highest-grossing video game film adaptation of all time in North America." It made over 3x its budget.

Zorba

Lifer
Oct 22, 1999
Haven't seen the movie but that would be funny if not for the fact that:

"The film set the record for the biggest opening weekend for a video game film in the United States and Canada. It grossed $319.7 million worldwide, becoming the sixth-highest-grossing film of 2020 and the highest-grossing video game film adaptation of all time in North America." It made over 3x its budget.
I think everything closed in its third weekend too.

[DHT]Osiris

Lifer
Dec 15, 2015
Wow I honestly didn't even initially see the 2nd guy, just his gun. I thought his head was the top guy's knee.

And the camo cap on the scope means they can't actually see through it, right?
Yes, that's what a dumb as fuck photo op looks like. Bottom buddy might also go deaf for a while after top buddy fired in that position.