Jesus's middle name is Hume! Caution: Some NSFW images within!

Page 3133 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
View attachment 39517

Those are some serious thighs.
Imagine this is your head below. Better do the job right
giphy.gif

purbeast0

No Lifer
Sep 13, 2001
real. tiny dropoffs on the pavement or anywhere that feet go are my nemesis. I understand her pain. Meaning, that stumble looked real and disastrous enough that it wasn't faked to make a staged pantsing.

Sometimes, comedy really does happen without planning.
Nah it's fake as shit. Dude just stands there waiting for his pants to be pulled down before deciding to fall into the pool.

zinfamous

No Lifer
Jul 12, 2006
Nah it's fake as shit. Dude just stands there waiting for his pants to be pulled down before deciding to fall into the pool.

huh? no. how do you know what that guy was doing standing there, where he was looking, who he was talking to? There is nothing fake about that stumble in heels. Too much to choreograph and time to stage it. It happened in less than a second--waiting to say hi to her, maybe, then she stumbles into him. You know what kind of balance that guy had? I don't. It doesn't really take much momentum to push someone back like that if they stumble into you, if you aren't waiting for it.

guys: just because it looks silly doesn't mean it has to be staged. all the fricking time. weird shit happens more often than people want to believe.

Reactions: destrekor

Captante

Lifer
Oct 20, 2003

Impressive that the guy actually got up ... that was a freaking hard impact based on the sound!

Also another example of why you never run from a dog unless you have an escape route like right next to you .... they'll catch you in 2 seconds.

MOST even very large dogs will stop dead in their tracks if confronted by an adult human shouting "NO" provided they're not trained to attack.