Jesus's middle name is Hume! Caution: Some NSFW images within!

Page 2478 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Dr. Zaus

Lifer
Oct 16, 2008
15wfgc6.png

ImpulsE69

Lifer
Jan 8, 2010
Really not sure where to post this, but it is too cool not to share.

Nathan Fillion went and made a fan made Uncharted short film. It is awesome, I would pay to see a whole thing or a series.

lxskllr

No Lifer
Nov 30, 2004
That water looks amazing. My mother took me on a cruise when I was about 12. We ran into a storm, and I went up on deck for a bit. The ship was rocking pretty good for its size, and I was trying to stand in place without holding on to anything. I decided to go in after getting slammed into a deck rail and getting a good view of the ocean. I'd probably still be swimming out there if I went overboard :^D

KMFJD

Lifer
Aug 11, 2005
That water looks amazing. My mother took me on a cruise when I was about 12. We ran into a storm, and I went up on deck for a bit. The ship was rocking pretty good for its size, and I was trying to stand in place without holding on to anything. I decided to go in after getting slammed into a deck rail and getting a good view of the ocean. I'd probably still be swimming out there if I went overboard :^D
I was in a storm like that once on a whale watching trip, as soon as we turned around and went into the wind 90% of the passengers very quickly reached for barf bags, some awesome waves , nothing but water 1 second then nothing but sky, was the best roller coaster i've ever been on.

Reactions: lxskllr

destrekor

Lifer
Nov 18, 2005
Really not sure where to post this, but it is too cool not to share.

Nathan Fillion went and made a fan made Uncharted short film. It is awesome, I would pay to see a whole thing or a series.

Oh hell to the yes!

I've been dying to see what Hollywood could come up with for a live action Uncharted work. And I know I am sure not alone in saying that Nathan Fillion is absolutely the guy I had in mind from the beginning to play Nathan Drake (the hero, duh).

It had always been quite preordained for Fillion to play Drake. If the lead role had not been written with him in mind, I'd be shocked.

However if I see a live action Uncharted film with Fillion in it, I need to see Claudia Black alongside him. She's great in the Uncharted series alone, and then, and then there's Farscape too. Hell I think Ben Browder could do a decent Nathan Drake, especially with Black in a role opposite him at first... but I can hardly imagine what watching Fillion and Black feed off each other would look like.