Jesus's middle name is Hume! Caution: Some NSFW images within!

Page 2220 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Nov 8, 2012
No, I'd have to get undressed to take a shit, or wear a diaper like an infant. Completely impractical, which makes it inappropriate for rational humans.

That was the million dollar question with that romper shit. How the fuck do you casually go up to a urinal and take a piss?

I mean, we already know you look like a complete douchebag, but how do you work this one out? Does it have an opening like underwear that you can piss through? No one uses that shit if so. Otherwise your only option is to strip down at the urinal every time I suppose.

kage69

Lifer
Jul 17, 2003
I was in the hospital last week for a few days. I ended up seeing those commercials and couldn't get past how stupid they were. I love these parodies. I crack up all the time..

Least It Rolls Downhill in Neutral Award got me. What really cracks me up is I know a guy in Maine who works at an autoparts store who is just like that, accent is almost the same too. Love the name tag.

Reactions: Skel

ASK THE COMMUNITY