Jen Psaki is the worst press secretary in the last 20+ years

Page 18 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

GodisanAtheist

Diamond Member
Nov 16, 2006
Not that anyone’s really keeping score, but Jen Psaki has already held more WH briefings than every single WHPS during the entire Trump presidency.

- Its behind a paywall, but is that more than any of them individually or more than any of them combined? I feel like its the former, (less of a feat when trump is cycling through PS's like tissue paper) but it could just as easily be the later...

Meghan54

Lifer
Oct 18, 2009
- Its behind a paywall, but is that more than any of them individually or more than any of them combined? I feel like its the former, (less of a feat when trump is cycling through PS's like tissue paper) but it could just as easily be the later...
It's in the first para.....

Jen Psaki, one of the most recognisable faces of the Biden administration, passed a milestone this week — she notched up more White House briefings than were held during the entire Trump presidency.

Pohemi

Diamond Member
Oct 2, 2004
As noted earlier Peter thinks she is a good Press Secretary and enjoys the banter he has with Jen.
He probably considers her a good 'adversary' of sorts, but it's unfortunate how disingenuous and douchey he still acts at the press events.

dawp

Lifer
Jul 2, 2005
kind of miss the the OP trying to defend this thread and failing miserably.

• Haha
Reactions: Pohemi
Nov 17, 2019
Donny wants a hair job ....

Trump says Jen Psaki has 'really beautiful red hair' and MSNBC want to hire her because they need a redhead

www.businessinsider.com.ico
Business Insider|4 hours ago
Donald Trump addressed reports that Jen Psaki, Joe Biden's press secretary, was due to leave the White House and join MSNBC at his Michigan rally.

Fenixgoon

Lifer
Jun 30, 2003
Reactions: Meghan54

GodisanAtheist

Diamond Member
Nov 16, 2006
:(

Why is she leaving?

-I recall there being some hooplah in conservative circles a year or so ago about "Psaki leaving because she can't handle spinning all of Brandon's lies" or something, which is obviously bullshit.

I think she had announced that she only planned to stay in the position for 1-2 years because, frankly, it's a brutal position when you actually do your job.

Stay on top on the pulse of public opinion, make sure you understand the President/admin's stances well enough to properly represent them, then go out every single day and do the crossfire thing with the press (well in Psaki's case) then watch your hones responses get picked apart and misrepresented on news channel x/y/z, then have to deal with the public's perception of the entire admin on a daily basis in your private life.

I wouldn't want to do it, most of the prior admin's press secretaries didn't want to do it, and after a while Psaki doesn't want to do it either.

Her run has been impressive to say the least.