• Guest, The rules for the P & N subforum have been updated to prohibit "ad hominem" or personal attacks against other posters. See the full details in the post "Politics and News Rules & Guidelines."

Jen Psaki is the worst press secretary in the last 20+ years

Page 17 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Feb 4, 2009
I'm more concerned that its more like the number of times he beat his wife and kids. As toxic as it was on here, imagine being stuck in a house with it.
maybe and maybe not. I try not to accuse people of crap like that, especially on the internet. Everyone is an expert and a super tough guy when they are anonymous.

Reactions: Pohemi420

Commodus

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 2004
I just think the OP got tired of feeling increasingly unwelcome here (and for good reason, he was pretty toxic by the end) and left to either find an echo chamber or bow out of internet forums in general.

I look at it this way: he wasn't nearly as scary as some of the people who've been banned or otherwise encouraged to leave. A couple had the kind of virulent Islamophobia/xenophobia that made me worry we'd hear about them on the news... and not for the right reasons.

outriding

Platinum Member
Feb 20, 2002
I just think the OP got tired of feeling increasingly unwelcome here (and for good reason, he was pretty toxic by the end) and left to either find an echo chamber or bow out of internet forums in general.

I look at it this way: he wasn't nearly as scary as some of the people who've been banned or otherwise encouraged to leave. A couple had the kind of virulent Islamophobia/xenophobia that made me worry we'd hear about them on the news... and not for the right reasons.
he is incredibly dishonest And he knows it and proud of it just to “get”one over on the other side.

ASK THE COMMUNITY