Jen Psaki is the worst press secretary in the last 20+ years

Page 16 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Feb 4, 2009
Another point for the so called "worst press secretary in 20 years". At least she has the pressers
Jen Psaki's Response To Peter Doocy's Question Leaves Him Momentarily Speechless (yahoo.com)
Funny thing is Doocy feels she is very good and never feels like she targets him. I believe he also said she does “circle back”/follow up when it is agreed. Overall seemed like the guy enjoys her.
Plus another Fox host has said she is one of the best Press Secretaries ever
I know....he is a RINO

dawp

Lifer
Jul 2, 2005
I would like to imagine that's the case, but my concern is that he just left to find another forum that reinforces his views.

I hope I'm not the only one who noticed he was tumbling down the rabbit hole. He went from conservative-but-semi-reasonable to rabidly posting dubious claims (like this thread) to his nadir of spreading vaccine misinformation. If my experience on this forum and elsewhere is any indication, it'll get worse before it gets better, if it gets better at all.
he wouldn't be the first to disappear after a temp ban. the flying pig comes to mind

fskimospy

Elite Member
Mar 10, 2006
he wouldn't be the first to disappear after a temp ban. the flying pig comes to mind
And honestly who cares.

As you mentioned, in the past his posts had some value but that time was over - we lost nothing but trolling and noise.

Reactions: dawp

raildogg

Lifer
Aug 24, 2004
Psaki is waking more and more people each day to the tyranny. LOL, even non-political people are waking up to this crap. The leftist shitlibs are really rallying the right wingers. The level of consolidation in the name of safety and security is really something to behold. The good thing is people are realizing that the establishment and their shitlib pawns are using safety as a way to consolidate power.

And plus, she just doesn't seem like genuine or a nice person. A useful pawn for the establishment. Just like Harris or AOC or whoever the latest flavor of the day is.

dank69

Lifer
Oct 6, 2009
Psaki is waking more and more people each day to the tyranny. LOL, even non-political people are waking up to this crap. The leftist shitlibs are really rallying the right wingers. The level of consolidation in the name of safety and security is really something to behold. The good thing is people are realizing that the establishment and their shitlib pawns are using safety as a way to consolidate power.

And plus, she just doesn't seem like genuine or a nice person. A useful pawn for the establishment. Just like Harris or AOC or whoever the latest flavor of the day is.
Your political opinion is worthless.

himkhan

Jul 13, 2013
LOL right wing numbers are dropping like flies. Who the fuck do you think you are fooling other than yourself.

Reactions: uclaLabrat

raildogg

Lifer
Aug 24, 2004
LOL right wing numbers are dropping like flies. Who the fuck do you think you are fooling other than yourself.
Right wing numbers don't matter to me. What matters is that the leftist shitbags are over stepping and pushing people too far. You guys don't realize that millions have awakened from their slumber and see things more clearly. I say this as a non-political person. The left has really gone totally crazy. Planned, of course but still.

Feb 4, 2009

Your opinion is so partisan on like everything it has zero value.

fskimospy

Elite Member
Mar 10, 2006
Right wing numbers don't matter to me. What matters is that the leftist shitbags are over stepping and pushing people too far. You guys don't realize that millions have awakened from their slumber and see things more clearly. I say this as a non-political person. The left has really gone totally crazy. Planned, of course but still.
1) ‘I’m a non-political person’

2) ‘shitlibs’

lol.

Reactions: Meghan54 and Leeea

raildogg

Lifer
Aug 24, 2004
1) ‘I’m a non-political person’

2) ‘shitlibs’

lol.
I respect liberals and wish they were still around. They have been replaced by shitlibs it seems. I want true liberals to fight this evil system we are in but the current shitlibs only seem to want to expand this system. Where have the liberals gone?

fskimospy

Elite Member
Mar 10, 2006
I respect liberals and wish they were still around. They have been replaced by shitlibs it seems. I want true liberals to fight this evil system we are in but the current shitlibs only seem to want to expand this system. Where have the liberals gone?
Right, so you wish more people agreed with you. Sadly for you they don’t, and calling people names isn’t going to make that any better. Maybe more people don’t agree with you because your ideas are bad?

Regardless, if you weren’t a political person it wouldn’t be possible for other people’s political opinions to enrage you to the point you start calling them childish names. For some reason people like to delude themselves like this, presumably because they think it gives their (political) opinions more legitimacy.

ivwshane

Lifer
May 15, 2000
Lol

A press Secretary has awakened the people? What they’ve been awakened from I have no idea but the thought of a press Secretary which most people wouldn’t even know who that is, is now some how awakening people is freaken hilarious!

The mind of a righty is a terrible thing

Reactions: purbeast0

vi edit

Elite Member
Super Moderator
Oct 28, 1999

Non political person...when your posting history is only in a political forum and you just can't help yourself from letting "shitlibs" dribble from your mouth. Uh huh. Sure.

ivwshane

Lifer
May 15, 2000
Non political person...when your posting history is only in a political forum and you just can't help yourself from letting "shitlibs" dribble from your mouth. Uh huh. Sure.

They think that because they can lie to themselves that everyone else must believe their lies. He’s fooling no one.

Reactions: dank69

cytg111

Lifer
Mar 17, 2008

Hahaha someone asked wonder what happened to Slow and this guy pops up. Rich :):):)

Reactions: JEDIYoda