Jen Psaki is the worst press secretary in the last 20+ years

Page 10 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

fskimospy

Elite Member
Mar 10, 2006
Live in an echo-chamber, which is what is clearly desired by the majority of low-intelligent folks here in P&N.

Christ, you have morons that can't even hire a plumber based on what TV channel they choose to watch. You've clearly hit the peak level of insanity and stupidity to do that.
What's funny is you don't seem to realize that you're making things worse for conservative ideas on here. Nearly every post you make is riddled with basic errors, comically poor logic, and juvenile posturing. If I were a liberal who wanted to create a character to make conservatives look stupid, the outcome would be basically you. I mean if someone was on the fence about an idea the odds they are going to side with the guy proudly shitting his pants while everyone laughs at him aren't great.

I mean this genuinely - if you want to improve the diversity of thought here then you need to spend a lot more time learning about what you're talking about, and you need to spend a lot more time thinking things through. All you're doing now is humiliating yourself and discrediting the positions you try to take.

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
Hey maybe this a hole is finally learning. When you don't know the answer to something instead of lying or making shit up you get back to them later when you do.
He won't get back to you. His posts are riddled with bullshit accusations and when someone asks for an example he goes quiet.

He once claimed Neera Tanden was corrupt. I responded with "what did she do that was corrupt?" Seems like a simple question but he just hid like a dog that ate my slippers.

VashHT

Diamond Member
Feb 1, 2007
What is worse.

Telling a lie or telling someone you dont know have to circle back with you?
Conservatives nowadays are all about appearing strong. Admitting to not knowing something is a weakness in their weak minds so they think it's better to lie and pretend they know, much like trump did quite often.

Reactions: Leeea

interchange

Diamond Member
Oct 10, 1999
Worth noting that the default privacy setting for new posts in Facebook is friends only. But even so the administration indicated that they were monitoring posting of 12 public individuals very clearly posting information intended for public consumption and reporting to Facebook when misinformation is spread -- a power that everyone with a Facebook account shares. If that's the definition of "spying", then you have a problem. It is not simply that these are things stated in a public setting thus negating expectation of privacy -- these posts are explicitly intended to reach as many people as possible.

Separately, there are valid questions about what role the government should have in applying leverage to social media companies. Unfortunately, so much media is intended only to create a distorted narrative for divisive purpose, hampering any actual discussion of the underlying valid concerns.

Muse

Lifer
Jul 11, 2001
The problem is he is not trolling. He is just representing the official GOP platform.
If we are not going to discuss that then what are we doing in a political thread?
Well, there is no official GOP platform. In fact, the GOP declined to form a platform committee prior to the 2020 general election, AFAIK the only time in recent history that this has happened. THERE IS THEREFORE NO OFFICIAL GOP PLATFORM.

The GOP is a moving target, a rotation of satellite players to a considerable degree since ~2017 revolving around the person who had the most power to whack-a-mole the American political system, being Donal'd Trump. He and Mitch had some power, neither had/have qualities of leadership.

Fox News is an alternate universe for anyone needing one, and there are millions who do because they are disoriented and for usually personal reasons have no way of getting over their dizziness.

Personally, I don't come to P&N to argue absurd views of the world.

fskimospy

Elite Member
Mar 10, 2006
Right. You come here to confirm your bias' and cognitive dissonance instead of hearing opposing points of view.
This is what I'm talking about - 'confirm your cognitive dissonance' makes no sense. You're using words you don't understand.

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
Right. You come here to confirm your bias' and cognitive dissonance instead of hearing opposing points of view.
Hearing opposite points of view doesn't include the existence of the flying spaghetti monster. Because we refuse to play that game you claim it's ignoring other points of view.

outriding

Diamond Member
Feb 20, 2002
Conservatives nowadays are all about appearing strong. Admitting to not knowing something is a weakness in their weak minds so they think it's better to lie and pretend they know, much like trump did quite often.

The GOP provides comfort food.. and their base sits on the couch with just days away loosing their foot to diabetes and they dont care. And how dare the libs tell them they will loose their foot if they dont get their act together.

NWRMidnight

Platinum Member
Jun 18, 2001
I'll have to circle back with you....
So, not knowing the answer, or needing to get more details/information to answer the question, is al lie in your book? It's sad that having the integrity not to lie is wrong in your eyes. That says a lot about you. You accuse the majority of the P&N folks of having low intelligence, Yet, with every key stroke you demonstrate that an Ostrich has more intelligence than you do.

Reactions: Meghan54

dank69

Lifer
Oct 6, 2009
What's funny is you don't seem to realize that you're making things worse for conservative ideas on here. Nearly every post you make is riddled with basic errors, comically poor logic, and juvenile posturing. If I were a liberal who wanted to create a character to make conservatives look stupid, the outcome would be basically you. I mean if someone was on the fence about an idea the odds they are going to side with the guy proudly shitting his pants while everyone laughs at him aren't great.

I mean this genuinely - if you want to improve the diversity of thought here then you need to spend a lot more time learning about what you're talking about, and you need to spend a lot more time thinking things through. All you're doing now is humiliating yourself and discrediting the positions you try to take.
The problem is that when people spend time learning and thinking things through, they quickly abandon conservatism.

Reactions: zinfamous

dank69

Lifer
Oct 6, 2009
Well. If they are rich or racistenough they won't.
When people learn and think, they abandon racism as well, and realize it feels better to use their excess money to help people rather than accumulate stuff.

soundforbjt

Lifer
Feb 15, 2002
I wonder if Steve Doocy of Fox &Fiends is proud watching his son get schooled at nearly every press conference where he opens his mouth? I don’t know if he asked this one, but it’s something he would ask.

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
Peter Douchebag from Fox News admits this when Jen gives a "I'll circle back to you response". What a horrible Press Secretary!!!

Doocy, for his part, has made similar comments about Psaki. He told The Washingtonian in May that it’s “a very low-blood-pressure briefing room” and added that when she promises to get back to him on something, she or someone in her office always does, usually within hours.

As usual, the OP has his head firmly ensconced in his own ass. Didn't know he was that flexible