Jen Psaki is the worst press secretary in the last 20+ years

Page 12 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

woolfe9998

Lifer
Apr 8, 2013
That is not the point of a press conference. Lol.

Ah come on. Isn't that the point of a press conference, to literally test the press secretary on how much information she can cram into her head all at once? But it's not open book exam. If she has time to prepare a reply, it's not a fun gotcha game anymore! And fun gotcha games are what press conferences are all about.

Reactions: dank69
Nov 8, 2012
Ah come on. Isn't that the point of a press conference, to literally test the press secretary on how much information she can cram into her head all at once? But it's not open book exam. If she has time to prepare a reply, it's not a fun gotcha game anymore! And fun gotcha games are what press conferences are all about.

Are you fucking kidding? Yeah, the OBVIOUS point of a press conference is to put the pressure on from a diversified set of FREE PRESS. Thus they have to give answers on the fly - not politically correct answers - not "safe answers" after having time to think about it.

If you're too stupid to handle such a task, then you're just an inept individual which is what I've been saying from the start with "circle back" Psaki. No other press secretary has been this stupid - name another that has done "circle backs" to this exponential level. Go on. Do tell.

MichaelMay

Jun 6, 2021
lol except you both (in additional to countless others here) are simply too inept to realize that the ENTIRE POINT of a press conference is to be put on the spot.

That doesn't mean give politically correct answers via email after combing through things.

That means being put.... ON THE SPOT... and being forced to answer. Give non answers and non sequiturs means you're too stupid to comply with the basic expectations of press freedom.

"I know you are but what am I"

Jesus Christ, middleschoolers would taunt you for being too childish.

Nov 8, 2012
Son, I'm old enough to be a grandfather and your pathetic attempts of "I am NOT incel YOU ARE" betray you greatly.

It's OK, just remember..... rope, not rape.

That's great - there is still no one that loves you or sleeps by you for obvious reasons. Enjoy your new incel life.

MichaelMay

Jun 6, 2021
Are you fucking kidding? Yeah, the OBVIOUS point of a press conference is to put the pressure on from a diversified set of FREE PRESS. Thus they have to give answers on the fly - not politically correct answers - not "safe answers" after having time to think about it.

If you're too stupid to handle such a task, then you're just an inept individual which is what I've been saying from the start with "circle back" Psaki. No other press secretary has been this stupid - name another that has done "circle backs" to this exponential level. Go on. Do tell.

Incel boi says what? ooooh waaaah says incel boi as he doesn't understand that for ONCE no one is called "fake news" nor banned from the briefings.

Incel boi tries hard but incel boi cannot think.

MichaelMay

Jun 6, 2021
That's great - there is still no one that loves you or sleeps by you for obvious reasons. Enjoy your new incel life.

Again with the projection, incel boi... how ... well if you weren't a fat ugly fuck that constantly hates on women it might be sad, but for you, well... just remember... rope, not rape.

I won't sleep next to anyone tonight but when I get home I'll lie next to my wife, ask your abusive parents if they ever did that, incel boi.

fskimospy

Elite Member
Mar 10, 2006

It’s really not, you’re just too stupid to know the difference.

It is pretty funny how angry it makes you that she’s way smarter and more capable than you though. Why are you so insecure about smart women?

fskimospy

Elite Member
Mar 10, 2006
He is the thirstiest guy on this board and the weird part is I don’t even get why. What’s the average person on this board anyway, a middle aged nerd? Why crave the contempt of us?

woolfe9998

Lifer
Apr 8, 2013

No, the purpose is to get information out to the public, by being prompted by questions from a diversified free press. The reason it's done in person is for the possibility of a back and forth discussion. But if the press secretary doesn't have the information, the question won't be answered then and there.

Saying "I don't have that information right now" has been done many times by every press secretary since I've been following politics. A press secretary can't possibly have the answer to every possible question from reporters.

You have any comparative data as to how many times Psaki has given this kind of answer with other press secretaries of the past?

Reactions: Commodus

Zorba

Lifer
Oct 22, 1999
lol except you both (in additional to countless others here) are simply too inept to realize that the ENTIRE POINT of a press conference is to be put on the spot.

That doesn't mean give politically correct answers via email after combing through things.

That means being put.... ON THE SPOT... and being forced to answer. Give non answers and non sequiturs means you're too stupid to comply with the basic expectations of press freedom.
It's not a debate club you twit, most people would rather get a real answer than made up bullshit.

dank69

Lifer
Oct 6, 2009
He's confused because for the 4 years prior to Biden the press secretaries were constantly put on the spot by normal questions and instead of circling back they lied through their teeth. That type of bravado really impresses simpletons.

Reactions: soundforbjt

brandonbull

Diamond Member
May 3, 2005
He's confused because for the 4 years prior to Biden the press secretaries were constantly put on the spot by normal questions and instead of circling back they lied through their teeth. That type of bravado really impresses simpletons.
If you think Biden or his circle back robot is being truthful, you are a bigger moron than you have portrayed. Biden is a clueless moron that has been protected by the media. This administration and the Congressional Democrats have been one train wreck after another.

• Haha
Reactions: ch33zw1z

MtnMan

Diamond Member
Jul 27, 2004
I don't and I put him on ignore so that I can't. Yet, others constantly engage with what are obvious troll posts meant to antagonize.
These trolls are like a mangy stray cat that keep yowling, but it will never go away as long as you keep feeding it.

Stop feeding them and they will go away.

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

Reactions: Ajay

fskimospy

Elite Member
Mar 10, 2006
If you think Biden or his circle back robot is being truthful, you are a bigger moron than you have portrayed. Biden is a clueless moron that has been protected by the media. This administration and the Congressional Democrats have been one train wreck after another.
I genuinely think you are a bot.

• Haha
Reactions: Paratus

ivwshane

Lifer
May 15, 2000
lol the hilariousness of suggesting "IF YOU QUESTION THE LEADERSHIP THEN YOU'RE A FUCKING TRAITOR!!!"

Who are the real nazis here sugar tits?

He’s a fucking traitor because he supported an insurrection. Now kindly overdose on whatever medicine you get from Walgreens.

We cannot support "wishing death" on other posters, in any form.

Perknose
Forum Director

Last edited by a moderator:
Nov 8, 2012
He’s a fucking traitor because he supported an insurrection. Now kindly overdose on whatever medicine you get from Walgreens.

Yes... yes... that horrible... unarmed....only person who was shot was on the "bad guiz"... insurrection.

Christ, the fact that you guys keep bringing this up of a bunch of mentally deficient morons coming to a building as an insurrection tells us more about how mentally deficient you are then it does of them.

Where the only insurrection shots fired were those fired on the idiots - but you keep telling us about how they were one step away from commanding us all while taking a drag of a cigg little buddy lol.

fskimospy

Elite Member
Mar 10, 2006
Yes... yes... that horrible... unarmed....only person who was shot was on the "bad guiz"... insurrection.

Christ, the fact that you guys keep bringing this up of a bunch of mentally deficient morons coming to a building as an insurrection tells us more about how mentally deficient you are then it does of them.

Where the only insurrection shots fired were those fired on the idiots - but you keep telling us about how they were one step away from commanding us all while taking a drag of a cigg little buddy lol.
I genuinely don’t understand how you still have a job. You’re maybe the dumbest person I’ve ever met.

NWRMidnight

Platinum Member
Jun 18, 2001

Once again, you have demonstrate that an ostrich is smarter than you.

kage69

Lifer
Jul 17, 2003
Was curious how this thread is going, circled back...

Still looks like a crowd of people stomping a gimp proud of his humiliation fetish.

Ew.

Last edited:
Reactions: jman19 and ch33zw1z

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
I find the critique of Jen Psaki's performance when compared to the last administration that went WEEKS without a presser and then half the answers were lies, fascinating.